Chapter 15

Detention

We were sitting there and guss who else was there...

Yep Ashton.

Ashton was trying to get my attenction the whole three hours! He was starting to bug me more and more by the minute! Ashton threw paper balls at me, whispered in my ear, even threw paper spit balls at me! I didnt do anything i just sat there and stared into space. When the bell rang I jumped out of my seat and ran though the doors.

I meet up with Lilly and we drove back to the pack house on my bike. While we came back we rushed to our rooms and packed all of our stuff. We didn't want to be here anymore so we desided to move into the secert house. We lied and told the everyone that we moved into a small cottage on a beach front.

I ran to my bike and Lilly ran to my car. We were going to get Lilly's Mustang after we drove the other cars to the house.

We had found a path that was hiden from view. That's how we got to and from the new house.

We parked the car and bike in the garage that was under the front of the drive way. (the drive way was a a circle that had a fountain in the middle. On it was a proud looking wolf that was made of marble and that was sitting up straight and tall. It was almost happy looking that we were moving in here.

After we got a moving truck we hide our sent by spraying my ferbrezze can thing. We all picked our own floors. Do you know why?

Because we are starting our own pack after we finish hight schhol. And that should be easy becasue we are all juniors and it was the middle of the 3rd quater. Simple as that. NOT!!!

BTW its friday!!!!

We bought a lot of new furnitcure when we went shopping for new clothes also. We got rid of almost everything in the house, but the really old and DONT GO IN THERE rooms you know?

Well be decided that we are going to talk to everyone of the "loner" people and talk them into joining my pack.