Chapter 21

I waited for her answer......

I waited 30 minutes........

Staring into space was what she was doing.......

Then she spoke......

"I want to become a member of the Red Moon Pack." She answered.

I shot out of my seat and hugged her.

I hugged her until she manged to wheeze out.

"I...I....c-caaannntt.....b..breath."

I quickly released her of my iron grip.

----------1 Year Later--------

"Alpha we just got a call from the Dark Moon Pack and the Blue Moon Pack. They asked us if they could talk to you." My Beta Ruby told me.

My face paled. I have not seen Aston since I had left with Lilly. I thought for a moment.

"Bring me the phone." I commanded.

Ruby nodded then she walked out of the door yelling where is the phone. Ruby walked back in then she placed the phone on the table. I moved my hand towards the phone. The memories started to flash before my eyes. I looked back at Ruby who knew what I was going through.

I mind-linked Jason to come to my office. Soon I heard a knock.

"Come in." I responded.

Jason walked through the door with a worried expression. I nodded towards the phone.

"Answer the phone Jason, I can't do it." I asked Jason.

Jason walked towards the phone and before he answered he asked.

"Who is it?"

"Its my father and the Dark Moon pack." I said in a soft whisper.

Jason put the phone next to his ear and said Hello.

Jason looked at me.

"Tell him your the alpha." I responded.

He went back to talk to my father. Jason answered the best he could because he was the top warrior for the males in my pack.

I have the largest pack, but were are not 'normal" as you may put it. We are special. We all have powers and do you know whats funny. We have vampires in our group and mostly werewolves.

Jason ended the call with a goodbye and pushed the end button. Anger was in his eyes while he looked my way.

"Who was it and what did he want?" Ruby asked.

Jason took a deep breath and spoke.

"It was the Blue Moon Pack they asked if we could go over there for a month and train and help them with the rouges. Also that the Dark Moon pack is over there too because they suck at fighting." At the end of his sentence he smiled when he said that Aston's pack sucks at fighting.

"Tell everyone there is a pack meeting in 20 minutes in front of the pack house." I commanded to both of them and they ran out of the door yelling PACK MEETING IN 20!!!!

I smiled to myself and looked at my middle screen of my computers. My left has me and my girls taking shots. The right had my Little Mix girls. My center screen had me and my pack. My pack contains over 1 million pack members. For the picture we had to use our helicopter to get everyone in it.

I shut off my computers and walked out of my office while closing the door. I walked down the hall ways towards the pack house. I lived in a different house just like my girls. My girls are Lilly, Ruby, and Anna. We all in a band and every person knew us.