Chapter 1~Beginning of the Beginning~

Life.

Life is something that's a blessing and a curse. Life is a roller coaster going through speed bumps and lots of U-turns. Blessed as if we were angels, then a second later life slaps you in the face and you finally discover that life's truly a bitch. We all had those moments of sin and way too much "screw it" sayings. As much as i hate it, Life molds every person into a character. A character that says if you are a "fuck it" or a "I'm a loner/nerd." That's just what my life is, well kind of.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I groaned lifting the covers over my head.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I covered my head with my pillow hoping to go back to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I growled

I curled my hand into a fist and slammed it on top of Satan's toy. The clock was crushed as it lie flat.

BLEEP BELLEEK BLURB

the alarm clock "beep" was a mix between of a dieing whale and a cat drinking piss out of a cup.

I chucked the now CD alarm clock across the room hearing a thud as it hit the wall. I smirked cuddling up with my little pillow and continuing my dream about some hot guys surfing....

'ASHLEY MARY WILLIAMS GET UP! FIVE MINUTES LEFT!" my mothers voice echoed around the room.

"I will make it, give me like a million more years..." i dozed

Wait, I have five minutes until I have to leave for school.

Five minutes Five minutes Five minutes Five minutes Five minutes

The two awful words rang threw my head on repeat. I have five minutes until I have to get to my first day of school...

My eyes snap open as I jump out of bed. I run to my closet almost tripping over my skateboard. Throwing on a random white shirt, making sure its not backwards I run to my bathroom. Shoving toothpaste on my toothbrush and brush my back teeth I run back to the closet. Grabbing the first pair of jeans I kicked my right leg through, then the left. After about a minute I realize that I grabbed my black skinny jeans. Shit. I jump up and down pulling up the waist. Toothbrush in mouth I tripped over my sneakers trying to get to the bathroom. I stumble to get up, messing up the pant-legs I shoved them over my feet. I jump back up stumbling and flying into walls and slip on other clothes. I spit in the sink and tie my hair in a very messy ponytail. Racing back into the room, I grabbed my track hoddie. I slipped on my sneakers, grab keys and backpack jogging down the stairs.

I jump on the last three steps and run into the kitchen. Shoving a whole waffle in my mouth I waved to my mom, and ran out the door. I checked my phone as I only have two minutes to get to school. I signed knowing that I am going to be late. I walked over to my driveway uncovering my baby, my black motorcycle with a 500 horse power. I smiled swinging my leg over the seat, putting on my black helmet, and turning her on. I felt my baby purr as she was waken from her slumber. I backed out of the driveway heading to my prison.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

As I pulled into the schools parking lot, teens swarmed the front of the building. I pulled into the nearest free spot, turning my baby off. I pulled out the keys shoving them into my front pocket. Pulling off my helmet, I placed it inside my side bags. I quickly got off my bike and started my walk towards my doom. Dodging cars I finally made it to the sidewalk. The building was two story's tall, casting a large shadow making it look creepy. Teens of all ages crowed around the stairs or were leaning against the side walls. I'm guessing the popular group were by the stairs, the nerds were towards the corner, I bet 50 dollars the stoners were by the back of the school and the bystanders were just filling up the rest of the grass.

I took a deep breath and took a couple of steps towards the front doors. I slowly walked down the sidewalk hopping no one would notice the "new girl." Walking around a group of what appeared to be geeks, someone ran into me. I kept my balance glaring at the person who made me stop. A girl with bright red hair was on the ground picking up her books. I sighed crouching down to help her. I placed the papers I collected in her hands and gave her a short nod. The girl shyly nodded back and ran around me.

I tightened my ponytail and walked up the faithful stairs. The stairs had lots of cracks and some chunks were missing. I walked past a group of teens wearing short skirts, sky scrapper heels. sex hair, and a face caked with make-up. They only smirked or glared at me, so I glared right back. I hide a laugh as one of the girls gasped. I turned my attention back towards the two, steel, double doors.

Welcome to Hell, I thought while opening one of the doors.