Chapter 7: Being Strippers for the Night

I looked at Ashton and said

"I Ashley Mary Williams accept your rejection."

He looked shocked. I walked out of the closet. I speed walked out of the school to my bike.

I drove home. I sneaked into the house and went to my room.

I texted Lilly to come over to my house ASAP!!

20 mins later she was at the door. I lead her to my room and broke down. After letting it all out we just stared at the wall till Lilly spoke.

"We should go to the club."

"Perfect!" I responded.

We looked though my clothes to be perfect and sexy for tonight.

Lilly picked out a blue strapless gown with gems by the sweetheart neck line. For the shoes she picked out a pair of blue 5 inch heels with a strap.

I picked a black gown that goes knee high with thin straps. I picked out a pair of black 6 inch heels with an plate form type of heel.

We grabbed our money and got into my white Lamborghini.

We went to the new club in town, From Dusk till Dawn. We got out of the car and make our way to the bouncer. We gave him our fake ID's (don't do any of this please!!!)

The guy let us though. We could hear Dark Hoarse playing in the club. We went straight to the bar.

I ordered a vodka with leman while Lilly had a martini.

We drank about 5 vodka's all together. the pole dancers came out on stage. Then I came up with the craziest idea ever.

"Hey Lilly?" I slurred

"Yeah? what's up Ash?"

"Let's go be pole dancers!" I screamed

"OMG let's go!!" she screamed back over the load music.

We went over to the back of the stage.

The person though we were dancers so he let us in. Stupid.

We got dressed up in slutty gear.

I had on a black push up bra where you can see my boobs almost hanging out with matching panties. I also had stockings on or fishnet leggings that went up above my knee.

Lilly had on the same thing, but red. We looked HOT and SEXY!!!

We got to our poles and I was in the front while Lilly was behind me on my right.

I started to grind and all that jazz that pole dancers do and shit.

I climbed up the pole about to do my big finished with at least 100 dollars in my "bra" and 20 in my underwear.

I climbed to the very top and.....

I dropped then stopped when I was about to hit the floor. my legs were wrapped around the pole.

I grabbed the pole and did a drop splitze. All the people of the club were surrounding the stage after me and Lilly were done.

One we were back stage we got a pass that let us perform anytime we want. Also to have any type and amount of drinks anytime.

We changed then I drove home. I know it's a bad idea, but I do it all the time and we were not fully drunk.

We walked into the living room. We grabbed the secret stash of vodka in the back of the fridge.

We put in Mulan because it's my favorite movie of like all time. We were so drunk that we were on top of the coffee table in our pj's with bottles of Vodka in each of our hands.

We were in the middle of singing along to "A Girl Worth Fighting For" when the door opened. To a shocked Max and the bitch or jackass. His best friend. Ashton.

We stopped singing and paused the movie.

"What the fucking hell are you doing with Vodka Ashley?" Max yelled at me.

I just stood their my mind fuzzy.

Then I spoke.

"Why the fuck are you telling me or us what to do Max?" I screamed back.

He looked shocked at me. I took a swig of Vodka in my right hand.

Max ran over to me then yanked the bottles out of my hands. Ashton did the same to Lill.

"Party POOPERS!!!!" I screamed and took Lilly's hand running up the stairs to my bedroom.

After that we crashed out me on my bed while Lilly was on my leather couch.