Chapter Sixteen: The sketchbook (Chloe x Nathaniel)

Photo credit: ARSugarPie on DevianArt
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
*Chloe's POV*
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Since this is our first day of the third quarter, I will change your seat plan." Ms. Bustier loudly spoke echoing the filled classroom.

I groan out in disappointment but keep quiet because a part of me is tired of sitting next to Sabrina.

I let my eyes wander the classroom to land on Nathaniel, his head was deep in his sketchbook as he ignored the lesson the teacher was explaining while his pencil was doing wonders on his notebook.

He didn't need to pay attention anyways, he always got straight A's. He had an out of school tutor because his grandma insisted the best for him.

I can only guess that he's drawing Marinette again.

"Chloe" the teacher called, interrupting my thoughts.

"You'll sit beside..." she looks down on her seating pad before adding "Nathaniel."

I nodded before gathering my items before taking the empty seat next to him.

He covered his sketchbook as soon as I sat next to him, confusion fluttered over me.

I hope he didn't think I would make fun of him again for drawing Marinette.

Ever since her and Adrien started dating I grew angry but my father soon hired a therapist. at first, I refused but she actually helped a lot.

She made me realize that I liked Adrien for all the wrong reasons, and that I should move on.

That's exactly what I did, it was easier than expected. I guess my feeling just weren't real for him. It actually made me kind of ship Adrienette.

My thoughts are interrupted by the loud ring of the dismissal bell, soon followed by Nathaniel rushing out of his seat.

He left in such a hurry he left his notebook wide open, hmm... it's almost like it's meant for me to read it... No Chloe, that's invasion of privacy. But it's right there... Chloe, if you do this you throw away everything you and your therapist have worked for.

Remember that time you took Marinette's diary... WELL WHO CARES! All of my thoughts yell at each other.

My curiosity gets the best of me and I sneak a peek at the design placed on the sketch book.

My eyes widen in realization that it isn't Marinette, it's me...

It's me with my golden hair down past my shoulders curled, with a yellow long strapless dress with a black belt type material separating my torso from my waist.

I'm wearing black laced leggings that cover almost my entire legs, a slight spacing between where the dress ends and the stockings start.

My shoes are yellow strapped heals that make me look taller, with a single black barrette clipping my hair together.

I draw my eyes away from the drawing and piece my mind together before gathering my stuff and his sketchbook trying to run after him only to realize he had already left.

I sigh before placing his book in my bag, I'll just give it to him tomorrow.

***

"Chloe, what are you doing?" Sabrina asked. She comes over to my house daily and we talk about things going on in our life, she's basically my therapist but not paid $1000 an hour for.