Lust Kitty (MariChat)

*Marinette's POV*

I was sitting on my bed working on a new design on my tablet, we defeated the Evilustrator a few weeks ago, and Cat Noir has been visiting me ever since. I must admit at first I didn't like the idea but after a couple weeks of him doing it I got used to it honestly, it was nice having company and not always being alone. Even if it is with a kitty cat.

I sometimes just await him on my terrace with croissants, I think I may be starting to like this stray cat, but as a friend. I still love Adrien, but if I was able tor reveal my identity to Cat Noir, it would be so much easier. I was working on a new dress I plan on making for Alya themed of ladybug and Chat noir, for her lady-blog. My concentration was soon interrupted with a few taps on my window, I already knew who it was as I pat my feet over to the window to greet the kitty.

His glowing emerald eyes met my Bluebell eyes, I reach my hand for the handle opening the window letting him in. He falls in stumbling back a bit, "Hey kitty" I greeted him a smile filled my face, I don't even know how to describe how he made me feel. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach every time I looked at him, the only thing holding me back was I didn't know if he felt the same about me. That, and Adrien.

We both sat on my bed not saying a word, I decide to continue with my drawing on my tablet Chat just sat there watching me for a while "What are you making princess?" he asks slightly looking over to see the design better. I explain that I am making a dress for Alya he nods and continues watching me sketch. After a few hours, I finish the sketch and turn to Cat Noir to see him sleeping on my bed, in a circle just like a stray cat. I tried to suppress my laughter so I shrugged it off and soon joined him.

Morning came, thank god it was Saturday. I wake up to an empty bed with his side of the bed freshly cleaned and made. I could tell he was gone which made a bumpy start to my day until I notice a note stuck to the wood on my desk, "Had to go feed the hungry Kwami. I hope we can do this again sometime... – Your love Chat."  My love? What did that mean? Did he know I like him? But love? No, I love Adrien. Don't I?

I spent the whole day with these questions wondered in my mind the whole day until it turned night, I snapped out of my thoughts to see Chat in the corner, he didn't look like himself. His eyes were filled with lust and passion which scared me and pleased me.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT BELOW. (Only read if your 14+, unless little kids like that stuff lmao) After reading the comments almost a year after posting this chapter, ya'll wild omg.

He rushed toward me and pulled me into a passionate kiss, I stood there shocked until I eventually give in and kissed back, his tongue licked my lip begging for entrance, I denied. I could see a look of frustration on his face as he lowers his hand to my butt and squeezes it hard, I let out a gasp and he takes this opportunity to dart his tongue into my mouth claiming every inch of it, soon he found my tongue and we fought for dominance he won. My hands found their way to his hair pushing him closer deepening the kiss, his hands slid up my shirt fiddling with my bra clasp finally he got it off and threw it somewhere in the room. His mouth stats lowering as he sucks on my neck leaving marks claiming me as his, I let out a small moan quickly covering my mouth. I feel a blush flowing to my cheeks, "Don't hide it princess, I love the sounds of your moans" Chat's smug voice deepens as he tugs on the hem of my shorts, I let out another moan but this time I don't hide it.

*No POV*

After a few hours... and I mean HOURS. They pulled apart and laid down on the bed panting heavily. "Happy birthday, princess". Oh, my gosh I forgot it was my birthday today, I feel my blush come back he has one too. "Thanks kitty" I play with his hair, we almost did IT. Oh my gosh, I wanted too... we're both only in our undergarments side by side, I look over to see Chat sleeping. I could hear Tikki gagging from my bag, oh dear lord I'm never gonna live this down.

The end.

Chapter Two: complete.

Updated on 4/11/2021