Chapter fourteen: Who do i love? (Marichat)

^ Picture credit: Rioter on tumblr

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
*Marinette's POV*
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

My feet pad against the cold hardwood floor, echoing filling the empty bakery as I close shop for the night.

My parents left last night to China for the Annual baking competition and asked for me to watch over the bakery for a few weeks while their away, insisting I need a babysitter I told them I would call Alya and ask her to come over every once and a while. My stubbornness self didn't call her thou. It will be good to have some alone time for once in my life.

The keys jingle in the door twisting to the right quickly before pulling them back throwing them on the key rack in the back of the bakery carelessly.

I lights were low set in my room to add a peaceful them to it, almost aesthetically.

Laying on my bed, I open my sketchbook and start drawing a simple design I've been working on. A black strapless dress with a green seam and a green pop out bow on the bottom left corner.

I don't intend on making it but it's nice to just draw a little from time to time.

I spend my time adding details to the model wearing it not knowingly focusing my attention on who the model is.

Drifting my attention back to the model of the outfit I soon come to realization that it was a girl I've never seen before with long blonde hair and green eyes, very similar to Adrien's.

My thoughts are soon interrupted by a tap on the window bringing my thoughts all back to my mind.

Chat Noir.

Recently, Chat has been visiting me and I have been growing quite fond of the feline.

He started when the Evilustrator came back for the second time and kidnapped me, since I was not able to transform into Ladybug without revealing my identity I couldn't save myself.

Luckily, Chat had followed him breaking the pen the Akuma was trapped in and preserving it in a jar I suspected for me to cleanse later on.

He wanted to make sure I was safe and that he hadn't come back for some odd reason and it's become a habit ever since.

I throw my legs off my comfy position and on to the floor before making my way over to the window and opening it for him as a signal for him to come in.

He doesn't take hesitation and jumps in the second it opens, escaping the cold rain I could hear pouring outside.

"Hello Princess" He chuckles,

Ah yes, the first couple times he started visiting he insisted on having a nickname for me and thought of princess because of my fascination for designing royal dresses in my sketch pad.

It wasn't that I didn't like being called Princess, I just think it means something different to him that I don't quite understand yet.

"Hello Chat" I greet him getting back to my comfy position on my bed and continuing my sketch.

Chat has none of that and follows me on my bed leaning over my shoulder I suspect trying to see what I'm working on.

He's always had a thing saying that he loves my sketches and that I will become 'famous' for it one day, and that he'll make sure of it.

"Do you mind Chat" I question lifting my eyebrow and turning my gaze from my notebook and to the glowing green eyes that I find already staring at me.

"There's nothing more romantic then looking at your crush from the other side of the room to find they're already staring at you" – Unknown

He quickly interrupts your gaze before getting up shaking his head obviously clearing his thoughts before clearing his throat and standing up and walking toward the window.