Confessions...

Beck and jade was at home, and jade was once again wearing a long sleeved black top, so her scars was not on show.

They cuddled on the couch and watched a movie.

Jade lent forward to grab her drink, As she was about to grab the drink her sleeve rolled down a bit, and she quickly hid it before beck noticed.

But it was too late because beck saw what was on her wrists. His face grew with confusion, worry and concern.

"Babe what was that on your wrist?" He asked his girlfriend.

"what's what on my wrist?" Jade asked trying to cover it up.

Beck sighed to himself and grabbed jades wrist and pulled her sleeves up, exposing her cuts.

"Babe what's this?" He asked shoked.

"N-n-nothing." Jade stammered pulling her arm away and pulling the sleeve down once again.

"Tell me please, why would you do this to yourself?" Beck begged.

He immediately grabbed her other wrist and saw the cuts on that's arm too.

"Please tell me." He asked upset.

Jade didn't like seeing beck upset. So she decided to tell him."

"Jade tell me... why did you do this?" Beck asked.

"B-Because.." jade says then looks at the floor.

"Please tell me." Beck begs.

"Fine." Jade gives in and explains everything to beck.

"Babe! You should of told me!" Beck says As he pulls jade in for a hug.

Jade cries a little into his chest, smelling the aftershave beck uses.

"I didn't know how." Jade said.

Beck pulls jade away and holds her shoulders and looks into her eyes.

"You can tell me anything! You know that right?" Beck says while wiping away jades tears with his thumb.

Jade smiles and nods slightly.

"Good." Beck says wrapping His arm around jades waist and cuddles her and they fall asleep, in each others arms.

Hey everyone... thanks for reading happy ever after. I love you all so much. Hope you liked it.❤️