Dinner is served

It's 5:00 and beck is watching the news and jade is preparing dinner.

"How long until dinner?" Beck shouted from the couch.

"Umm I don't know, like 30 minuets. Not long" jade shouted back.

"okay, I'm going to take a shower." Beck said getting off the sofa.

Beck walked upstairs and turned on the shower and started singing to his favourite song. (shut up and dance with me.)

Jade finished up the dinner and fed their dog Lucy. Beck walked downstairs with damp hair and hugged jade from behind.

"how was your shower?" Jade asked pretending to care as she put the food on the plates.

"good, but it would have been better with you!" He said, he lent in to kiss jades neck.

" dinners ready" jade said while turning around and kissed him on the lips.

Beck and jade walked over to the table, they sat down and ate the food jade made them.

" wow this is amazing." Beck said as he shoved another fork full of food into his mouth.

"thanks, I got the recipe from my gran. We always used to make it together for guests when I was little." Jade said while smiling.

"Well it's definite! you get your talent from her!" Beck said while kissing jades neck.

"probably." jade smiled and kissed him back.