Cat

a few days later...

Beck and jade was in their bedroom watching the scissoring, while the twins was asleep in there cribs.

"They are so cute when thy are asleep." Jade said.

"i still think they look like you babe." Beck said as he kissed jade on her forehead and looked back up at the twins.

" no Logan looks like you but Malissa looks like me." Jade corrected beck.

Suddenly jades phone started to ring.

"Cat is calling me." I announce as I answer her.

"nock nock!" Cat giggled.

"Can you go answer the door?" I ask beck.

"Sure babe." Beck said as he kissed jade and walked of.

"Beck is on his way to answer the door. I'm in my bedroom." Jade said as she hung up.

" hey!" Cat said excitedly as her and beck entered their bedroom.

" shh!!" Beck and jade said as they Motioned over to their kids.

" aww there so sweet!!" Cat loudly whispered.

"I've heard you say that to me like 5 million times." Jade said.

" but they are." Cat said as she sat down on the bed with them. "whatcha watching?" Cat asked.

" the scissoring." Beck Said.

" I don't like that movie!" Cat whimpered as she covered her eyes with her hands. "It's scary."

"I know because it involves lots of blood and gore." Jade laughed as she rubbed cats back.

" cat do you want a drink? Anything to eat?" Beck asked.

"why are you here?" Jade asked and beck just shot her a 'be nice' look.

Jade sighed and rolled her eyes. Until she put a fake smile on and said kindly.

" glad to see you." Jade said.

"I'm fine thanks." Cat said ever so sweetly. "I just wanted to say hello to the twins before I visit Tori.

Suddenly small cries came from Logan's crib.

"aww!" Cat said. "can I hold him?" Cat begged.

" sure, just make sure you hold head up for him, as he can't do it just yet." Jade said.

" Kay Kay!" Cat said as she walked over to Logan and carefully picked him up. "Shh! It's okay Auntie cats got you." Cat said rocking the baby.

"I never knew she was that good with babies." Beck said.

"well it's not that hard when you have your own babysitting service." Jade said as she kept an eye on cat.

"I know but her friend... Sam? Is there to help her so it's not always her doing the work." Beck pointed out.

" nah cat does everything. As for SAM she dose nothing. she only helps when cat begs her something goes out of control Or they get offered extra money." Jade said.

" wait how do you know she doesn't do anything?" Beck asked.

" I've met her before and spent a whole entire weekend at her house remember?" Jade asked which beck nodded. " well sam wasn't doing anything to help her. She just sat down on the sofa all day and ate fried chicken, while watching celebrity's under water." Jade explained.

"oh. So cat does know everything about baby's. Well maybe she can help us out on Saturday. As we have to go to my cousins wedding." Beck said.

"maybe." Jade said.

"she's better than your father." Beck pointed out.

"well cats the safer option believe it or not." Jade said surprised.

" okay I will ask her In a minute." Beck said.

Beck and jade sat in silence until cat put Logan back in his crib."

" he's asleep again." Cat said as she sat back down.

" cat?" Beck asked.

" yes?" Cat giggled.

" could you do us a favour?" Beck asked.

" sure!" Cat said while shaking her head.

" could you babysit Logan  and Malissa for us on this Saturday? As me and beck have to go to beck's cousins wedding." Jade asked.

"oh my god! Yay!!!" Cat said waving her arms around. " I get to spend a whole day with them!" Cat said.

"so you up for it? Because jades ruled out her family. And her mother is working." Beck asked.

"sure!" Cat said. "bring them around mine just before you leave and I will look after them for you." Cat said. "and jade knows where I live now." Cat added.

" okay kitty cat." Jade said as she rubbed the top of cats hair, which made cat laugh.

" thanks cat." Beck smiled