Girl or boy?

(I do not know anything about this stuff. So sorry if it's wrong just Imagen it in the correct way.)

3 and a half months later...

Beck and jade are in the waiting room, waiting to find out the sex of their baby. There was an awkward silence that filled the room. Until beck broke it.

" you okay?" Beck asked as he kissed her head.

"yeh...I'm fine thanks." Jade replied.

"you just zoned out? Are you sure you are okay?" Beck asks concerned.

"Of corse why wouldn't I be?" Jade asked with a smile.

Jade rested her head on beck's shoulder, and closed her eyes. Because she was up all night because she was so nervous.

"Okay babe" beck said as he carried on scrolling down on his slap fead.

Then there was a small, plump blond girl with blue eyes walking out of the doors, and stood still,

"beck and jades?" She questioned And waited for a response.

" were here." Beck said as he and jade stood up.

"okay come on in." The nurse said. "so are you both excited to finally find out the sex of your baby?" The nurse questioned.

Beck and jade walked in the room.
"Yes were both very excited!" Beck said, as jade Led on the hospital bed. And beck took a seat in the arm chair next to the bed.

"So jade how are we feeling?" The nurse asks as she applied the cream to jades stomach.

"I'm The same I guess." Jade said unsure.

" okay come back if there's anything wrong, or that concerns you." The nurse said

The nurse stood back. Then walked over to her laptop to find out the gender of beck and jades baby.

"ohh. There's something strange." The doctor said confused As she looked at the screen again.

" what's wrong?" Beck asked worried.

"last time there was one now there's two." The nurse explains.

"two what?" Jade questions.

"it looks like you having twins!" The nurse said with joy.

Beck cried happy tears and Jade smiled. Beck kissed jades head and kept looking at the screen.

"I will give you a few second, excuse me for a moment, I will return with the genders." The nurse said while walking. Out the door.

" I can't believe that's our kids right there on the screen!" Beck said while pointing at the screen and wiping away his tears.

" I know babe." Jade said as she kissed his hands.

the nurse walked back in. And she walked over to beck and jade with a smile in her face ready to say the gender of beck and jades children.

"so?" Jade asked.

The nurse smiled as she reminded jade of cat, then she spoke. "You both are having a."

.....