The chat

A few weeks later.

" hey jade." Mrs Oliver greeted over the phone.

"hey mrs Oliver." Jade said with a smile.

"oh please call me Emily." She said with a smile.

"Um. okay." Jade replied as her hands fell to her small ish bump.

"So how are you feeling? Any more morning sickness?" Debbie asked

"um okay I guess. I'm I still get them occasionally but not as much as I did when I was a few weeks along." Jade sighed in relief.

" that's good. Is there anything you want to ask me? And don't feel uncomfortable when you speak to me about these things. After all we are family now." Debbie explained. "well kinda."

"Ye I know. I don't have any questions yet." Jade said.

"Okay sweetie." Debbie asked.

"So when are you going baby shopping?" Debbie asked.

"I'm going on Saturday with my mom, and I'm going again with my best friend next Wednesday." Jade said as she drew circles around her bump.

"Cool." Debbie sighed. "So when are you and beck going?"

"He's working for the next couple of days so we will when we're both free." Jade explained.

They was both silent until beck's mother asked another question.

"so when did you say you will find out the gender?" Debbie asked.

"In 3 and a half months." Jade said with a smile.

"okay. I can't wait to meet her or him. What do you think it will be? I think it will be a girl." Emily asked.

" I think it will be a boy." Jade said.

" okay because you think it's a boy and I think it's a girl. Do you want to bet $5?" Debbie asked with A smirk.

"sure it's on!" Jade said with a laugh. " I must go I need to get ready as it's 12:36 and I have to get ready for work. We have to shoot the scenes in the dark today." Jade groaned.

Jade walked into their bedroom when her phone buzzed in her pocket. Jade took her phone out, to read a message from her mother Saying.

hey jade. I'm sorry for how your father reacted yesterday. I hope your feeling well. I love you!'

So jade quickly texted back saying.

hey it's fine, I'm used to his behaviour. And I'm okay I guess.
I will text you later.

Then jade put her phone on the side quietly because beck was still sleeping, she then took a shower.

....