13 | fight

13 | FIGHT

Liviana tugged on a suit that had been left for her to wear while Pietro pulled on the clothes that had been provided for him

Liviana tugged on a suit that had been left for her to wear while Pietro pulled on the clothes that had been provided for him. "I never thanked you, for helping me get my sister here." Liviana smiled at Pietro.

Pietro shot her a small smile in return. Liviana walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him, warmly. For once in her life, she felt complete. She was fighting with the good guys, with her family.

She looked up at Pietro and kissed him deeply, embracing his warmth before they went off to battle. When the parted, she felt a deep connection between them tingle like never before. It was a connection so amazing that she never wanted to let it go. "I— I think I love you, Pietro." Liviana admitted. After finally opening up to a relationship, she realized what she had been missing this entire time.

"I have always loved you, Liviana." His heart seemed to slip a beat when she told him such a thing. He pressed her head to his chest and absorbing the moment for a few more seconds before having to leave.

* * *

The team hastily evacuated Sokovia before the battle started. Ultron droids flanked the bridge where the civilians were evacuating on and the Enhanced were quickly ridding the steeets from them.  However, during this, the entire city began to lift off of the earth. The streets cracked and split until everything was completely off of the earth.

"We have one job. Tearing these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve spoke into the intercom.

Liviana and Valdís worked together to punch, kick, burn, trap and rip apart the droids. The two worked quite efficiently while protecting civilians. Steve quickly joined the girls and the Rogers family went to work destroying the droids. "So, dad, what happened to 'you two are staying away from the Avengers, SHIELD, HYDRA and everything'." Valdís mocked as she fried a droid.

"You became an Avenger when you stepped out on this battlefield, but that doesn't mean I can't kick you out for a while." Steve informed.

Valdís snickered as she continued to tear apart a droid piece by piece with her bare hands. In a blink of an eye, Wanda and Pietro appeared next to Valdís and Liviana. The four exchanged quick looks as they fought the droids, making sure not to hurt one another.

* * *

After the first wave of droids was over, Liviana rushed to a nearby hospital to heal the wounded civilians. She went from person to person, tapping their foreheads and healing them as if she were a miracle maker. She ignored the annoying talk over the comms as she smiled warmly and healed the innocent.

Once Liviana was done tending to the innocent, she tuned back into the comms. "Fury, you son of a bitch." Liviana heard her father swear.

"Language!" Liviana scolded into the mic.

Nick Fury chuckled. "I haven't had the pleasure to meet your daughters, Captain." Nick mentioned.

"I guess you will once we get all of these civilians off of the flying city." Steve chuckled.

Liviana stepped outside of the hospital, then smiled in astonishment at the sight. A massive helicarrier hovered next to the floating island of Sokovia. Many smaller aircrafts flew down onto Sokovia to escort the civilians. "This is SHIELD?" Liviana heard Pietro asked.

"This is what SHIELD is supposed to be." Steve stated.

Liviana could practically feel Pietro smile through the comm. "This is not so bad." He commented.

Liviana instantly went to work leading all the people from the hospital to the 'lifeboats' or the smaller floating aircrafts that SHIELD sent to save the civilians with. She led everyone onto the ships safely.

Once she was done with that, she met up with the rest of the team at the center of the city in a church where they were all fighting Ultron and his droids. "You good?" Pietro asked Liv once she arrived.

Liviana simply nodded and stood at her post next to the drill. Natasha soon joined the group as well. "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core we lose." Tony told, pointing to the virbanium machine in the center of the church.

Suddenly, Hulk joined as well, completing the group's composition. "Is that the best you can do?" Thor shouted at Ultron, who was flying around in the air.

Ultron instantly signaled for thousands more of his droids to join him. "You had to ask." Steve moaned.

"This, is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron growled.

Tony sucked in a breath. "Well, like the old man said... together." Tony referred to Steve.

Hulk roared, then cued all the droids to charge at the team. The Avengers all worked together to rip apart and destroy all of the droids one by one. Ultron soon joined in on the fight, but was instantly blasted with Thor, Vision and Tony's powers until he malfunctioned.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight—" Ultron began, but was punched across the city by Hulk.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you." Steve announced.

"What about the core?" Clint asked.

Wanda spoke up. "I'll protect it. It's my job."

Steve, Natasha and Clint scurried away. "Get the people on the boats." Wanda ordered Valdís, Pietro and Liviana.

"We are not going to leave you here." Pietro stated.

"I can handle this. Come back for me when everyone else is off. Not before. You understand?" Wanda barked.

"You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you." Pietro reminded.

Valdís scoffed. "That never works with Liviana." She told.

Liviana shrugged. "At least let Val stay." Liv suggested.

Wanda nodded. "Go!" She instructed.