Masky Route 4

Começar do início

"Masky, what are you doing!?" I yell at him. The two guys both turn their heads and start panicking even more. Masky turns his head over to me and laughs.

"I'm rescuing you." He says, facing me with his whole body. He leans over me and grabs my seatbelt to bring it back to his side. When he clicks it in, he puts on his and goes back to relaxing on the seat. I ask him what he is doing relaxing when we should be escaping and he just shakes his head. "Wait." I look at the two guys and see that the man driving is still speeding up. I'm now terrified. What in the world is Masky thinking? "Three... Two... One..."

Masky braces for impact as the man steps on his breaks. There is a major curve ahead of us and we are going to fly right off of it! The man turns the wheel harshly to try to make it, but it would have never worked. We turn and the car flips over to go off the road. Masky reaches his arms out for me and I lean into him. It is flipping to his side, so I was forced to his direction, but I believe that I would still have went to him for protection. Well, I would for anyone in this situation.

He wraps his arms around my torso and arms, placing his head on mine. I put my arms around him, wrapped up tightly together. We stay together during the many flips off of the main road and don't let go even after it is over. The car lands on its side to where the door near Masky is pressed up against the ground. The only way out is to break out the other door above us. I let go of him and we look up to see how to get out. He lets go of me and unbuckles himself, then me. We have to maneuver around to not squish the other and he lifts me up to unlock the door and get out. When I finally get the door open, I let my head get out of the car to go free.

The door slams back down, the latch being broken that kept it from shutting when open, and hits me in the head. I fall back onto Masky and hold my head. I will have a major headache later. He examines me quickly from head to toe and then places both of his hands on my face. There is blood coming out of a place on my forehead, but I can't feel it as much right now. He pulls out a big bandage from his pocket and puts it on my wound. Why did he have that?

He lifts me up again to get out, this time more successful than the other. I give him my hand for him to take to help him out and he accepts. I know he could have gotten out by himself, but I wanted to feel like I've helped. When we are out, we jump off the car and I run over to Hoodie who is standing not very far from the car. Masky follows me over and we all three look back over to the car. Masky hugs me from behind, startling me. "Um. What are you doing?"

"Oh, I am just looking at your head to see if anything else is wrong." He says back, slightly loosening his grip on me. I nod and let him do whatever he wants. I'm not feeling my best right now, so I will go with what he thinks is right. We all watch as Jeff pulls each guy out of the car individually to kill them. I have to close my eyes during most of it. He is very sadistic.

After a while of this and Masky yelling for Jeff to stop and just finish it, Jeff comes sauntering over to meet us. "What was taking you so long?" Masky asks in an annoyed voice.

Jeff shrugs and stares back at him, "Jane has been getting clingy to me, so I wanted to waste time out here."

I turn around in Masky's hold, facing him and hugging him back. I started to get very sad but I don't know why. Maybe it was because I almost died? "Where's my hug?" Jeff says from behind me. I try to get out of Masky's hold to look at Jeff, but Masky refused to loosen his hold on me, so I stayed hugging him, opting out for just looking up at Jeff.

"Do you really want a thank you hug from me?" I ask him. He lets out a short laugh and says no, rolling his eyes.

"I just wanted a thank you." He says, looking off to the side in a sarcastic manner.

"Thank ya Jeffy." I say to him. He looks back at me, angrily. Before he could do anything, Masky flips our positions and becomes the barrier between me and Jeff.  "Calm down Mask man, I'm not gonna harm your doll."

We all start walking back to the mansion and talk to pass time. Jeff complains nonstop about how we can't just run back, but Masky tells him that I can't handle it. After a while, my head starts to hurt and feel dizzy. At first, I ignored it and tried to push myself further but it only got worse. Masky noticed my uneven walking and pulled me to his side. Even though we were walking together, he deemed that we weren't close enough. His arm is thrown over my shoulder and it adds extra weight for me to hold up, making me even more dizzy.

"Hey, are you feeling good?" He asks me. I shake my head, careful not to shake it too hard. A major wave of nausea hits me and I lean into Masky who gratefully held me in place. "Guys, I think she has a concussion. You two leave back. I'll stay here a little while with her and meet you at the house."

"You two, alone?" Jeff asks. Masky looks at Jeff and they seem to be speaking in each other's minds. Soon enough, they nod and start running off. Masky lets me sit down on the ground with him next to me so I can feel a little better, enough that I can continue walking again. The night wasn't even close to finishing.