Quotes!

At the most confined, brutal times, many will come together in aid for those with bruises, and whatever it will take, they will fight off the evil.

The fire is what divided us, but the fire is what will bring us together once again.

God is the binding plant that holds the weak together, and the meek up high, and the prideful are pulled apart.

My counselor is very spiritual and played this song. I hope you like it 😊

God will seem to turn his back to us, but just remember that's your imagination and the Devil's work. God will never turn his back on us. We would be the ones to turn our backs on him.

I'm sorry if those quotes sound cheesy, I was thinking of them really quickly in the car and I was trying to think fast.

I THOUGHT FAST FOR NO REASON 🤦🏻‍♀️

We are driving back to my cousin's house which is an hour away from my camp.

Blah.

Another quote?

I was sending this to Monster because or conversations have become shorter and we were talking about this

I sent this because when I looked up is there a thing about someone who would rather be in water then in full on sunshine?

The internet is no help 🤦🏻‍♀️

Me on the internet is like an old lady seeing the internet for the first time.

That's how bad I am at it.

Yet I can do this.

Surprising....

Well tomorrow is the day that I check if I need an MRI scan!

Doctor time!

Yipeee.....

🤦🏻‍♀️😑

I won't be going to camp so I might be on my account rolsafrair before and after?

Ugh imagine the therapy if I need to get brain surgery.

I have already been to Children's Hospital since I was a baby as a regular doctor even before noting that I had Chiari.

For some reason listening to music through headphones makes my headache go away.

Ehh 🤷🏻‍♀️