Hi Everyone

So not much damage happened to my house compared to if it was a category 4 as it said it would hit us at 3 weeks ago. We finally went back to school this week and I spent last Wednesday doing three hours of volunteering to help the vet program bring out tables back into the farm, and help clean up the sheds and push this giant trailer. And those weren't easy to move because well trailers are HUGE and the tables we were moving were metal, and I crushed my finger between the seat of the metal table and the poles going between the doors. I didn't break it but a lot of screaming happened XD We were actually some of the first people to get their power back, and then later, almost the last. What I mean by that is that at 6 o'clock in the morning on Hurricane day (Sunday) a tree fell on the power lines causing the back and front half of Country Walk to loose power and also the Walgreens, Publix, the pizza place, etc. were also connected to these power lines because they extended towards the front.
So for you guys that have never been in a hurricane
It's nerve racking watching your backyard being torn apart.
We actually had both of our next door neighbors (THANK YOU GOD IT WAS NOT THE AVOCADO TREE!) trees fell on our fences on either side. One was what I call a banana tree but it's not, and our other neighbor to our left point of few from facing the front of our house, fell on our fence. And it's a medium sized tree. So we ended up with palm tree branches stuck in broken fences, 6 in the BOTTOM of our POOL, and over a million and a million leaves from our left neighbor in our pool and all over the ground, and inside the turtle pond (Thankfully the turtles were in my room) but imagine having to pick up a million leaves out of the pond.
That's what my job was for the pool and the pond. The pool I did it because the water was below the step and it's usually above the step, but then I jumped in to get the ones on the part where you sit.
The reason why we had no school was because our schools were for evacuees.
About 1 million people headed towards shelter to evacuate.
And the keys were not even half of that percentage *Pinches bridge of nose and shakes head*
The middle and bottom Keys of Florida were hit badly especially the lower keys because it got hit by a category 4 eye.
Yeah.
A lot of downed trees and fences.

That's our neighbors house. And that's our pool. That whole green pile in the side and all over the screen are leaves.

A few days after the hurricane wasn't as bad