Bunnnniiesssss!!

I don't have any shedding animals, but I hang around a cat so I think I'll be fine, and I pet a shedding rabbit and held it for like 30 minutes. The problem is I have dormant Asthma (Yes I once had asthma) and it is said that Asthma is triggered by shedding fur. Well I'm not allergic so I don't know where my mom got that from.
But I might be getting a bunny!
It's not one of those teeny bunnies by the way.
I'm gonna show you a picture.

Ignore the cuts on my middle finger, that was a cat accident

That's a lions mane rabbit.
Ain't it adorable?
The F in the back stands for Ferguson.
But I have to breed the rabbits and stuff.

*Looks at Fiery* Do you want a 3 week old baby (or 4 weeks) rabbit?

The reason why I'm saying that age is because unless you want to pay so much money for formula and stuff, and you have to get a syringe sometimes to force feed, because they are so young. Especially since kits mouths are so small as babies.

I'll probably have to force feed them until I get the daughter of the father able to breed.....

SMOKE
SMOKE

FIRE!!!

WHERE?!

We passed it ok

Sorry I was wondering where it was.

I saw low hanging things that were so low, so I asked my uncle if it was smoke. As you can see, it was.

I'm going to Orlando by the way that's why.

That's exactly why I'm getting a rabbit

If you get a farm animal, and you have to rent a pen at the school, you C A N T take any vacations, and you have to go to school on holidays.

Dogs and rabbits you can take home

My mom doesn't want another dog.

She said get a rabbit

She said I don't care if you have to take it on vacation with us, just head towards the rabbit.

Surprisingly I did very good with the rabbit above.

It was a male rabbit.

This guy had his son in one arm and he went to pick up the rabbit or something. The rabbit got so scared, it ran across the table close to me and I grabbed it, and cuddled it in my arms, and it just laid there in my arms. No matter if his legs were hanging in the back, he didn't care.

 No matter if his legs were hanging in the back, he didn't care

I want to see if I can get this rabbit though.

As you can see, it's name is the Holland Lop.

Ahh my music was too loud!!!

Me and my 7 year old cousins conversation:

Me: *Talking about the health of a rabbit*

Cousin: I want a rabbit

Me: I'll give you one for free

Cousin: I'll pay you $1 for it

Me: ...It's for free...

Cousin: I'll pay you $5

Me: It's FREE

The actual amount of the rabbit is $20

That's the adults.

Babies are just babies lol

*Gives you Internet rabbit for now*

Hewe!

I forgot the name of this lop, but it's a lop!