The Confession

Heyo!

Ive decided to not have EVERY chapter start with Falling -something something-

so its gonna be like a normal chapter title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

Natsu and I had the best time picking strawberries and catching up.

It was just...magical. The farmers here, his old family friends, let us stay here for the night. They were so nice, like my own parents. 

***

I woke up with the sun rays greeting my vision. I smile to see a  sleep drowned Natsu on the couch next to me with his face towards me, sleeping on his stomach. This feels nice. I walk up to the glass slider door. There's a note, eh? :

Dear Natsu and Lucy,

Mr. Olaro and I had to go down to a village far away as our close relative has passed.

It is with great grief that we leave, breakfast is made on the table, Im sorry but we wont be returning for 5 days and wont be able to attend to you leaving today. Im sorry, travel safe!

My deepest apologies,

Love,

Marg Olaro.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the ones they have lost. 

***

Well, I should wake Natsu, I turn around to face the couch and I see no dragon slayer there.

Eh? I look to the kitchen table with the breakfast plate empty. I looked back out side and Natsu was right infront of me, like millimeters infront of me, hs neck was in eye level. "Natsu." I whisper. "Whats the hold up lets get going!" He said. It didn't sound like Natsu. I mean it sounded like he was trying to sound like Natsu. But, he sounded...sad.

We walk through the feilds and forests, obviously not taking the train. I don't wanna end up with Natsu gaging all over me. His vibe is still bothering me though. I look up, "Hey Natsu?" I say. He responds with a 'hm?'. He's not making eye contact... is he regretting liking me? Is he regretting befriending me? 

*

*

No! Elise ya baka! Natsu would never think like that! "You 'kay?" I ask trying to sound casual.

"No" He mumbles, he drops his and my bags. He stands there, with his head hung low. "Hey whats wrong?" I ask dropping my bag and cupping his face to lift up. He's...crying?

"I can't be okay Luce." He cries. My vision blurres up too. "Hey don't be like that, whats wrong?" I ask again. "I can't see you with another guy Elise." He tells me. I semi laugh and sigh, "I like it better when you call me Luce." I tell him. He covers his hand with mine, which was on his cheek still. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"I love you Lucy Heartfillia."

I find myself crying more, I take my hand out of his and take a few steps back. I don't know why. Why? The man I love just returned my feelings. He loves me too. What am I backing out of? What am I afraid of?

I ran into his embrace. 

"I thought you'd never say that." I laughed while my cheeks still dampened and a blush crawled up them. "What about that boyfriend of yours?" He said through gritted teeth. "Why do you sound so hateful towards yourself?" I say. Hoping he understands. He breaks our embrace and holds my shoulders. "Wait. So you and that Blondie weren't actually dating?" He asked surprised. I shook my head, wiping my tears with my sleeves. "Man, I beat him up for no reason...kinda feel bad now..." He said into my back as he pulled me back into his arms. 

***

Heyo!

NaLu is a canon! This was a short one but I wanted to update for nalu as it was a really long Gruvia last time, so now its all even and I can get on with the story equally.

But anyways.....

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~Author Chan