Tetraeclipse

If y'all don't remember "tetra eclipse" it's from the chapter falling into an endless pit of too much knowledge! This is they're team name.
*Isaiah*
Things are obviously fine between Juvia and I. She's just messing with me, but I'm sure she's gonna put me up to stupid things and in the end of the following year, I'd regret knowing the word 'gloomy'.
*Juvia's POV*
Things are so not find between me and Isaiah!....okay they are, but I'm still mad at him! ....not really....I just like being dramatic and I wanna put him through hell. Emotional black-mail is what I master in. Ouch my head hurts.
Wait...what's happening to Juvia and why is she speaking and thinking in first person?! Can Juvia finally talk like a normal person? Yaay! But what's with that attitude? Is this the new Juvia? Is she...taking over? Am I changing? What's happening?!?!?!
What ever it is, I like it! Isaiah is gonna regret he ever learnt the word gloomy.
                    ------------------

Continuing from last chapter:
*Juvias POV*
Isaiah and I walked in only to see something that left us in horror.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Lucy and Tyron were actually talking in a quite voice not insulting at all!

"Have we walked into an alternate universe?" I whispered to Isaiah behind me whom I was leaning on. "Mhm" He replied. Neither of us said anything without taking our eyes off the scene we saw, Tyron and Lucy didn't seem to notice us. We sprinted out side and closed the door. Well we were obviously not gonna let them talk in private! What kind of friends would we be without evesdropping?! Our ears slammed against the door listening.:

"I loved him so much....but he, he called me weak. Yet he was the one who invited me to fairy tail! I bet he's dating that Lissana and she put him up to it."

I looked to Isaiah and mouthed the words: 'Lucy is talking about Natsu'
He understood.

"Luce, No girl is better than you. And this Natsu guy? Heh, he's gonna have a treat when we return for revenge."

"We?"

"Me n Isaiah are coming too! Duh! Ain't no body messin with our sisters!"

"One day and sister huh?"

"What? You wanna be more?"

"DONT GET ANY WRONG IDEAS PAL!"

"And we're back to being Ms. Uptight!Just kidding Luce, you and Juvia are my and Isaiah's sisters."
*squeek*
Before I knew it me and Isaiah were face flat on the floor inside.

"Evesdropping?" Lucy said bluntly.
"You know it!" Isaiah grinned.
"So...how did you two become so...close?" I asked. "Same goes for you." Tyron replied.

Then we talked for a long time. "Hey guys, it's 11:11! Make a wish!" Lucy Said excited. We all closed our eyes and did so. We were all on the floor sitting getting to know each other.

"Also, before Juvia went on rain woman mode..." Lucy began. "I asked you two a question. What kind of mages are you two?" Isaiah and Tyron smirked. "Same as your so called "crushes". But Isaiah is different. We're both dragon slayers. See our dragons, were brothers. So we have completely different yet contrasting powers." Tyron said bluntly. "......" There was a moment of silence. "That sill doesn't answer our question Baka!" I semi yelled. "Besides, I thought that there were only 5 dragons and slayer, how did this...?" I asked. Lucy and Tyron gaped. "What?" I said confused. "Juvia..." Lucy said slowly. "When did you....start speaking completely in fist person?" Tyron finished for her.

"Oh!" I realised something, a decision."
"Well when Isaiah and I were sitting out side, I spoke in first person. And it seemed more natural for me now, not the old Juvia." I said crossing my legs.
"Oh." Was all my friend could say until she gave me the most heart warming and proud smile.
"Anyways, answer the question idiot!" I playfully slapped Isaiah's arm.
"Jeez! Ok!" He said holding his hands up in defence.
"I'm a lunar dragon slayer." I said grinning. "And I'm solar!" Tyron said with enthusiasm.
"That's cool!" Lucy said.
"Think twice before you get on our bad side!" Tyron smirked.
"And why is that mr.ego?" Lucy questioned. "Mr.Ego? That's kinda lame..." I told Lucy San while chuckling."....I know....but why?" She continued. "Well. You see child.." Tyron said and Lucy raised an eyebrow while I fake coughed. "Right, respectable woman equal to us"
We smiled in approval and he proceeded. "I can control anything in the solar relation, Suns, heat....stars....and so on. Which means my beloved sister, I can control you and your spirits." Tyron smirked and Lucy shivered in fear of the thought.
"And, Juvia, same goes to you...." Isaiah said and I gulped. "Still mad at me?" He smirked. "No sir" I said. "Good." He looked evil for a minute but then broke into laughter along with Tyron. "What? What's so funny?" Lucy and I said in sync. "We're just joking ya know?" They said while panting. "Eh?" I said confused. After their laughter calmed down Isaiah spoke, "We would lay a finger on you or control you in any harmful or for a bad cause." He smiled. "Yea! We're not that mean....sure we can cuz...well we can. But we won't" Tyron simply said. That made me and Lucy smile. We all had a group hug and went off to sleep in our decent bedrooms.

Huh, a lot has changed. But in a good way. Gray Fullbuster, just wait, I'm coming back like a tsunami. But for now, hell awaits.