Falling in love all over again (part 4)

*Juvia's POV*

Mira And Natsu had planned everything and dragged me into this. Well I'm glad Lise finally got her love. And now, to get a strawberry milkshake and drown in my sorrows.

Mira wasn't there, it was Cana so I decided to drink instead. Nothing too much, just a glass of wine. I took a sip when from the corner of my eye I saw a shirtless guy with a build, taking a seat right next to me. Ugh. A bit too close to me for my preference. "What do you want ice cube?" I groaned checking my pocket sized Lacroma(AKA phone)
"Nothing." He said but I knew it was obviously something. "Since when do you drink?" He inquired. I sighed putting my half full glass down. "

"Look Gray, can you just get to the point? Because I'm not interested in making small talk with you." I told him.
"Okay." He said simply. "If that's what you want." He said, I was now tired of him stalling the topic. "Get on with it Gray!" I snapped. "Never mind!" He yelled back. I smirked and returned to my drink and saw Mira-Nii return. She gave me a smile and I returned her one.
She was about to say something when a hand slammed on the counter next to me, which almost made my glass shatter, the job request was to fight a water wizard-whom I knew didn't do any harm. I had seen that job request before but I ignored it. I would rather be injured for fighting a criminal than easily hurt an innocent.

The hand that slammed the request was muscular and had a cold vibe to it. "I'll take this one." Said Gray and Mira, unlike her usual self nodded without paying attention. A smirk crawled up my lips, her eyes were searching someone...at the thunder legion table.

I soon snapped myself out of "Jazz's shipping mode" and focused on Gray again. He's angry. He's irritated. Gray gets really dangerous when he's not in a good mood. The job is to harm an innocent. Gray isn't thinking. He's taking actions out of anger. He's going to harm an innocent.

I can't let that happen.
*
*
*
*
*
*
He'll stop if I say something. I need to do something. I pursed my lips, shut my eyes tight. He's about to reach the door, I need to get his attention.

"Gray-Sama!"

Yea that got his attention alright! Gray had stopped, frozen in his footsteps, a meter away from the guild doors. All the attention was on us.

"Mind joining Juvia?" I said trying to sound like Juvia. Ugh, Jazz, I am Jazz, Jazz you have to remember what ever you do today is not changing you back to Juvia again!

I walked up to him, grabbed the request, ripped it and opened the guild doors for us to exist. I looked over my shoulder. He looked....afraid.

I shook it off and walked out turning left towards my apartment with him following behind. It was getting late and I was getting cold. I looked up to see a streak of lighting going down and smiled shaking my head. It was about to storm, there are thunder and lightning and I'm freezing cold. Gray catches up to me. He looks fine.

Gray wears a black shirt with dark blue jeans and a leather jacket. I look at his face, he's looking ahead, he looks like he just ate something sour, and there's a faint blush on his cheeks.  I couldn't help but crack up laughing in mid way.

He stopped and looked at me. I was bent over with my hands over my stomach like I was cradling something. I can't help but laugh at his face and his actions. His cheeks are now rivalling Erza's hair. He stretches out his hand.
"Yeah, yeah I  know I look like I just ate a raw lemon, let's get going now." He said. I smiled suppressing the remains laughter while accepting his palm. My hand was in his grip now. Just the way my hand fit in his, the way it warmed me...although he's chillier than anything...it just...NO! Snap out of it Jazz!