Falling in love all over again

Heyo!

Idk....I'm just in a writing mood, this ones gonna be a long one so ready? Good.

Natsu and Gray POVS l8ter in chappy

Le go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*lucy's POV*

We are at the ice cream parlour, and Juvia and I are having our usual straberry flavour and the slayers are having the plain old vanilla. "so....about what happened at the guild..." Isaiah began.

"We'll pretend to date." I said simply. "This is the plan. We'll pretend to date for a while, and then we might 'break up' when the time is right." I added. They all nodded in agreement. We finished our ice creams and the rest of the night was spent joking around like idiots as usual and sitting by the river where the two men on boat used to say "Don't fall in!" Some what around midnight we went to the luxurious (aka 4 bhk apartment) place that Zeref had already gotten us, so no worry about jewels. I wonder where he got the money from... oh well.

***Next morning***

*Natsu's POV*

Yesterday, I let ice prick do all the talking, but today, I'm gonna speak up. I can't believe Luce is dating that blondie. Who does he think he is acting like he owns the place?! Luce is mine. I....just....haven't ever....confessed....

Hey it's not my fault! I just didn't think she'd ever like me. I mean, she always acts like I'm a dense idiot....which I probably am. How would I know! All I know, is that Luce belongs with me. And I'm not playing along with this 'Elise' crap. Lucy Heartfilia is the girl I fell n love with. Lucy is the girl that I hurt a year ago....and I can't believe I did that! Why and how did I do thta? That day is just....a blur. Even Gray doesn't rememebr. Alwe were told... well...it was implied by Mira's anger and Erza's swords threatening our necks, that we hurt their feelings and they left the guld. I was so sad after that, I can't ever forgive myself, I hurt my Luce.  But I'm gonna make it up to her.

*Gray's POV*

It hurts to see Juvia with another guy. I don't even know what flame brain and I did! All I rememebr is waking up to a sore body and swollen face from Mira and Erza's attacks. I don't know exactly what we did. Apparently we hurt them and they left the guild. I thought it wasn't a big deal....but, as the days went by, I realised Juvia's prensence was a gift. Everytime I was annoyed by her I regreted it after pushing her away because I found my self just craving more of her company. Now, she's not there at all. Yet when she finally came back and I got the perfect opportunity to apologise and confess, she's not alone.

She's dating some kind of Lunar dragon slayer. Ugh. How could Juvia ever fall for a guy like that. This is crap, even the Jazz non sense. Natsu and I have a surprise something planned. Now, just have to make sure the two body guards, or as one of them said:"boyfriend"
-------------------------------------------

*Juvia's POV*

We walked into the guild hand in hand, me and Isaiah, just to make it look more realistic. This wasn't awkward at all.

*Isaiah's POV*
This was so awkward. I mean sure I didn't look like it, I wore a confident smile but...I'm afraid all this "acting" might turn out to be real.

*Tyron's POV*
Luce and I are outside the guild, I'm standing hands crossed looking at her as she's shaking her arms out of Ruth's, cracking her neck, and more.

"Ya know Luce, warming up ain't gonna fix anything, might aswell just walk right in grab a job with Jazz and go." I tell her, she stops for a minute, shakes her head and then smiles.

I offer her a hand, well, my palm and stretch out my hand, she accepts it and I lead her into the guild, since we were both running and I forgot to open the door...we smashed into it.

"Ouch!" She whined collapsing, I stood up and dusted my self.
"Hehe, up up!" I chuckled lending a hand again. She got up and instead of holding my hand she jumped on my back. "Piggy back it is then." I said adjusting my posture with her weight.

This isn't the first time I've given Luce a piggy back. A lot of times throughout the year she made stupid excuses like:" My legs hurt from trading and as my big brother, you need to help me!"
I obeyed usually.

We walked into the guild like that and everyone smiled at us and greeted with an "awwww" the comments proceeded to be complimented. There was a light pink shade on Lucy's cheek, I knew what she was thinking, I squeezed her hand lightly to signal 'let's go to the bar' and pointed my finger with that was in her hand. She nodded smiling and we walked over to Mira, who didn't seem so happy. I released Lucy from my grip and she placed her elbows on the counter and sat on the stool, I did the same. "Strawberry Milkshake please." Said Lucy very politely as usual. Mira nodded and got her the beverage.

"Tyron could you come with me for a minute?" Mira asked and came from behind the counter. I agreed and Mira grabbed my wrist, she stomped over to Isaiah who was talking to thunder legion with Juvia, and dragged us outside the guild and slammed the door shut. She turned around with her hands on her hips and sighed.

"What are you two doing?" She snapped. I opened my mouth to speak when she stopped me by raising her right hand. "I know you guys aren't actually dating them so spill." She said clapping her hands like a kid and smiling. We sweat dropped. "Jeez Mira for a second there I thought you were gonna kill us!" I said slowly. "This was their plan Mira. I don't know if they wanted to make the morons jealous or signal them to back off but we're just playing along." Isaiah explained.

Mira Jane gasped in awe. "Really?! You guys are so kind to agree to this! Just make sure this "act" stays an "act". Got it?" She said the last part with a dark aura surrounding her. 

Isiah and I were so tense we couldn't speak at all.  "Aye Sir!"

We heard coming from inside the guild. "Impeccable timing!" I said in surprise.  "Or maybe just that..." Isaiah walked over to the door and Happy fell on his face. Mira was in her Satan Soul now that she turned to Happy. HE was alone, and shivering in fear. His hands were up in defense, "I told no one! I said nothing! No one else was here! I won't tell! I want Lucy to end up with Natsu! They can do whatever they want for I care! Please don't hurt me Mira!" HE said really fast. Mira calmed down and returned to her normal self and Happy sweat dropped. He was panting and gasping for breath while me and Isaiah laughed our heads off. Surprisingly no one seemed to notice this mini soap opera going on, so we continued the day. 

-------------------------------------------

Heyo! I spent today writing this in the breaks but then, I kinda maybe sorta got side tracked a million times and I'm currently writing this while watching Netflix and the same movie I've watched at least 6 times....

hehe!

Well, I hope ya liked it, the day isn't finished for them tho so hold up.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~Author Chan