5

"Make room," I pretty much shoved the two other guys to the other side so I could hop in the seat. Meiji was one seat in front of me, with Tae sitting right next to her along with a raven-haired boy at the window.

Hoseok and Jungkook were to my left. And Jimin didn't hesitate to squeeze himself in next, jokingly sitting on my lap and earning a few laughs.
"Ew, get off of me," I laughed but pushed him off. He pouted before adjusting himself beside me.

"Everybody in?" Namjoon's deep voice had echoed from the passenger as he turned to grin at his comrades in the backseats. I guess they all did know a little English because with a few hollers, Jin took off lightning quick and I thought I saw my life flash before my eyes. Amongst all the noise the boys were making, I tried not to pay attention to anything and rested my head on Jimin's shoulder. He didn't seem to have a problem with that.
Meiji turned around to face us with that same wide smile from earlier.
"So, Jimin. I don't think we've ever been formally introduced,"
"Oh now you wanna be bold-" I roll my eyes and Jimin nudges his shoulder underneath my head playfully to keep me from killing her vibe.
"Park Jimin. Busan, South Korea born and raised, plus the greatest guy you will ever meet," He says flashing a bright smile in the darkness of the vehicle.
"Bahri Meiji. I'm from New Delhi, India. And I'm just me, I guess," she shrugs her shoulders and grins. I was glad to see her becoming comfortable. It's not a vibe you would normally expect from her.
"Well, Bahri Meiji. The gang's all here. I'm sure you already know Tae."
Taehyung stopped hollering to smile at the sound of his nickname and Meiji blushed.
"Yeah..."
"That's Jungkook." Tae said in Japanese. Jungkook nodded and went back to yelling the lyrics of the song playing.

Hoseok started frantically waving his hand "Pick me, Pick me!" And all three of the boys shake their heads at him.
"That's Hoseok." Jimin facepalms.
"Or Hobi!" Hoseok exclaims with a wide smile. He shakes the seat in front of him slightly where the raven-haired boy was still sleeping.
"That's Yoongi!"

Yoongi began stirring from his sleep and looking around trying to catch the one guilty of disturbing his slumber. He huffs and just looks out the window after.

"And that's Jin and Namjoon. You met them earlier too." Jimin finishes. Both guys were in the front seats bobbing their heads (almost violently) to the song.

"Your English sounds amazing by the way, Jim. I don't think I had the chance to tell you. How long did it take you to learn?" Meiji asks.
"Thanks. It took about three to four years, I think. How long did it take you?"
"Definitely longer. We're forced to learn it in primary school. But I'm glad I did or none of us would've been able to communicate right now."

Jimin leaned forward a little to look to the left and my head almost fell off of his shoulder.
"Aye, Hobi! How long did it take you?"
"Uh. T-Three years. Very hard," He hesitated but held up three fingers at us. His accent was thicker than Jimin's but it was cute. Meiji pouted and sighed.
"English is hard! But you know what, Nihongo is easy as hell."

Oh boy, they're going to start talking about how good they are at Japanese meanwhile me-

"Nihongo is hard. It took me six years." Jimin laughed and looked at me. I was smiling too but had chosen to listen while they interact instead of talking.
"[Y/N] don't fall asleep," he says softly while taking the chance to slip his hand into mine.
I lifted my head off and opened my eyes a little more.
"I'm not,"

The boys were still making noise in the car, there was no point in even having the radio on since they were louder than the fucking music. Meiji and Tae were talking it up now. Hoseok and Jungkook were still screaming. Yoongi just looked bitter while the pair at the wheel were cracking jokes at one another.