ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"I love you," Yoongi said to the blurred figure, who smiled at him in return, which Yoongi was relieved he could at least see properly.

No words came from the other, which made Yoongi's heart drop. This mysterious person wasn't talking to him, and he wanted to know why.

He tried again, this time, he reached out for the fluffy coat draped lazily over the other's shoulders, "I love you-"

The other shook his head as he took a step back, still managing a smile as Yoongi took a step forward as the other took a step back. They were in an endless field, and Yoongi wished he could at least see the boy properly.

It was a consistent game of one step forward, one step back. Frustration hit Yoongi as he rushed forward, exhilaration filling him. Right as he thought he had the boy by the coat, he was falling down the almost familiar black hole.

His eyes opened to see the interior of a car. He was in the passenger seat, and beside him was his orange haired friend Hoseok. 

A strange groan escaped Yoongi's mouth as he turned his head to the side to see that there was a fair bit of traffic on the main road.

"Sleep well?" Hoseok asked, his smile beaming, "Took me a while to get you into the car, but luckily I had a few friends help me carry you out of the library."

Yoongi didn't answer. 

No matter how embarrassing that sounded, he just made a light sound from the back of his throat to acknowledge what his younger was saying.

He still felt bummed out by the absence of his beautiful 'Visions', as he'd preferred to call them. They weren't dreams, and they certainly weren't illusions.

It wasn't the feeling of constant sunlight or the feeling of the never-ending field Yoongi missed, but the boy that made him have the dreams in the first place was what he loved most about them.

The drive was slow and consisted of Hoseok saying little things here and there, trying to get Yoongi to pitch in a few times, but eventually, they arrived at Hoseok's place, which happened to be more further away from the library than both of them expected.

"Traffic these days," Hoseok muttered as he was finally given room to move into his driveway. When the car was parked, he removed the keys from the engine and slowly turned to face Yoongi, who looked so tired he was supposedly on the verge of sleep again.

He could tell from Hoseok's eyes that he was being hesitant. The orange haired male was quite orderly and logical for a 20-year-old, despite how much of a goofball he'd be most times.

"Are you alright, Hyung?"

Yoongi turned his head to face the other. The expression held on his face showed much concern and worry for his senior, and compared to Yoongi's slouched position on the seat, he looked like he couldn't give more than two f*cks about his surroundings.

"I'm all good," Yoongi said, almost confused, "just tired..."

"You're always tired." Hoseok suddenly butted in, "Ever since you had your 21st, you're either asleep or forcing yourself out of the house. What's wrong with you?"

This sudden outburst from Hoseok caused Yoongi to sit up straighter than his former position. 

He was right... All Yoongi would ever do is dream and dream and dream, and if not, he'd be fast asleep. 

The only other thing Yoongi would do is study, and there were no means to study because Yoongi's school was on term break, while Hoseok had a couple days left.