Capter 11~ Confronting Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Just don't get yourself burned again." he said as he sat down infront of me. I put the stick down as Saeyoung got some stuff out. He reached out to me. I placed my arm into his hand. He rolled up my sleeve and started to undo the bandage. He started to inspect the burn. "It's a pretty bad burn." he admitted, "I don't understand how you don't seem fazed by this." he said motioning to my arm.

"I'm used to it."

"It's going to leave a scar you know."

"I don't care." I said as I sighed.

"Most girls would flip out over something leaving a scar on them." He said as he took a cotton ball out of a bag. He poured some hydrogen peroxide onto it. "This is going to-"

"hurt. Yup, I know." I said, finishing his sentence and cutting him off. He put it onto the burn. It burned a little but not too bad. The alcohol fizzed when it was put into the burn.

"I don't understand how you seem so unfazed by this." he said, "Even I would be wincing in pain." I shrugged. "You're really not yourself. What's bothering you?" He asked.

"Nothing." I sighed.

"You're a really bad liar." he said as he poured some more hydrogen peroxide onto a clean cotton ball. He continued to clean the burn that covered most of my hand up to the mid-way point of my forearm. We sat in relative silence as he cleaned my arm. Once he got to the top of the burn he stopped. "Why do you have so many scars?" he asked. My eyes widened. I retracted my arm and started to roll down the sleeve.

"I-it's nothing." I said as I stood up. "I'm going to go outside for a second." I took a step, but as I did I fell to the ground. Saeyoung pulled me to the ground, catching me. "L-let go!" I said as he pulled me onto his lap. My face flushed a bright red. I felt his breath tickle my neck as he moved closer to my neck. "S-Saeyoung!" I shouted out of shear embarrassment.

"You have scars on my neck too." My eyes widened as I tried to escape his grasp. He grabbed the collar to my jacket and pulled it down. I yelped as he pulled the collar too. He moved his face close to my collar to inspect it. I felt his warm breath on my collar sending chills down my spine. "You have scars going down your neck too." he said, his voice becoming monotone and more angered.

"S-SAEYOUNG LET GO!" I shouted as he grabbed my arms and pushed me onto the ground. My face was pushed up against the floor. He held me down and hovered over me. "Ngghh... let me go!" My eyes widened as I felt his grab the sleeve of my jacket. He started to tear the jacket off of me. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I felt the cold air hit my bare arms.

"What happened?!" He shouted his voice filled with rage.

"Saeyoung..." I whimpered as tears fell from my eyes.

"TELL ME!"

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME!" I shouted as I felt. Y body shake. I felt my arm being released from his grip. I curled into a ball sobbing.

"(Y/n)..." He said as he reached out to me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted and curled myself into a tighter ball.

"I'm sorry." I heard him as he stood up and opened the door, walking out and shutting the door behind him.

Why would he do something like that? I asked myself as I sat up. I reached over and grabbed my jacket. I lifted it up to see if it was damaged. The sleeve was ripped off and it was pretty badly mangled. I sighed and threw it onto the couch and stood up.