Capter 11~ Confronting Secrets

Start from the beginning

"I'll go get it!" Saeyoung said as he turned around. "Stay here."

"No, I want to go with you." I said as I stood up.

"You sure?" He asked. I nodded in response. "Are you sure you're oka-"

"I'm fine." I said as forced myself to smile.

"Why don't you head over to the living room?" Saeyoung asked. I nodded and stood up and started to walk to the living room.

I plopped myself onto the couch and waited for Saeyoung to return. I sighed and turned around and looked at the corner of the room. I saw a black tendril come out from the darkness of the corner and slither towards me. My eyes widened as It approached me. I scooted backwards falling onto the ground.

"(Y/n)?!" He asked as he hurried over. His voice snapped me out of the faze I was in. I turned around. "Are you okay" He asked as he placed the glass of water down and sat me up.

"Ya, I'm fine."

"You sure? You kinda just-"

"I'm fine. Just... Dazed." I said as I sighed. I stood up and sat down on the couch. He handed me the glass of water and sat down next to me.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded and lifted the glass up to my lips. I slowly drank the water taking tiny sips. I finished drinking the water and put the cup down.

"Did you have a nightmare earlier?" I nodded. He sighed, "That must have been a pretty bad nightmare."

"Why were you in the room anyway?" I asked as I looked at Saeyoung.

"I woke up and heard you screaming." He said as he combed his hand through his hair. "I thought you were being kidnaped at first." he took a deep sigh, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I'm okay."

"I know it sounds cheesy but, it will be better if you talk about it."

"It was sleep paralysis, I think."

"Oh." He said.

"It's been a while since I've had an episode of sleep paralysis." I said, "I'm sure the darkness didn't help."

"Sorry, I should have made sure the lamp wouldn't go out." The red head said with a look of pure guilt on his face.

"No, it's not your fault." I sighed as I rubbed my forearm.

"How's your arm?" He asked. I replied with a shrug. "We should probably change those bandages. He said as he stood up. I sighed as he walked away. As I sat there the air around me seemed to grow cold. My eyes widened. I stood up and walked over to the fire.

I sat down next to it. For some reason the fire gave me a sense of safety and comfort. Just being near it made me feel safe from the darkness. I took a stick and started to poke at the embers of the fire.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" I heard Saeyoug ask. I turned around,

"I was poking the fire." I said as I watched as he walked over to me.