Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

*knock knock knock*

You practically ran to the door and opened it, on the other side was your boyfriend, Jim. You'd been so excited for him to finish his shift because now the two of you got to spend some time together, which had been hard to do recently.

"Hey Jim"

"Hi gorgeous..."

You hugged Jim and gave him a quick kiss before inviting him in. You shut the door behind him and the two of you sat down on the couch.

"So...what do you want to do???"

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could play a video game or something...we haven't done that in ages"

"Sounds fun...what game were you thinking of???"

"I'm not sure...help me pick"

The two of you went over to the to and looked at all the old games you had...

"What about 'Grand Theft Auto'???"

"Which one do you have???"

"I have number 3 and 79"

"I suggest we keep looking...what about...call of duty???"

"I don't feel like playing that..."

The two of you kept searching and were almost going to give up on the idea when you found what must be both of your favourite game because you shouted it out in unison.

"Sonic the Hedgehog!!!"

*time skip because krall said so*

"No...no...no!!!"

"Ha!!! Take that!!!"

"Jim!!! No fair!!!"

"What?! I'm trying to win here"

"Well then take...THAT!!! Hahaha!!!"

"What?! How did you beat me???"

"Because I'm better than you"

"Oh really???"

"Yep"

You emphasised the word by making a 'pop' sound for the p.

"Well thentake...this"

Jim then proceeded to tickle you, you were a very ticklish person and he new that. You tried to get him back but he was stronger than you and also you were to busy laughing to do anything else.

"Jim...stop..."

"Not until you take back that your better than me..."

"Fine...fine...fine...I'm not better than you"

Jim stopped tickling you and pulled you into a hug instead.

"Thank you"

"I'm greater than you"

You then stood up and ran away from Jim, he chased after you and you were both in a fit of laughters. Jim eventually caught you by hugging you but he miss calculated the distance and the two of you ended up falling on to your bed, the to of you continued to laugh as you stared up into Jim's eyes and he stared down into yours.

"Oh, I love you so much"

"I love you too"

This was the first time you had ever said I love you to each other, it was a special moment. You stopped laughing and so did Jim, you then placed your hands on his cheeks and pulled his lips onto yours. The two of you shared a passionate kiss which progressed into something else the two of you hadn't done yet 😉😉😉...that night would be in your mind forever, it was such a special moment in your relationship.

_________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X