Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests aren't open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 50k reads on this book, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️)

_____________________________________________

"Did you honestly think that I loved you (Y/N)???"

"But you said that you did...I love you Jim...I thought you loved me back..."

"How could I ever love someone as disgusting as you??? As ugly as you??? I mean just look at yourself, who in their right mind would ever go near you, let alone go out vith you..."

"You don't mean that...you said we were meant to be together...you said that"

"You're such an idiot...I was lying...but obwiously your stupid brain couldn't understand that...now why don't you go crawl back under the rock you came from you whore..."

Jim then pushed you and you fell over, he looked down at you and simply laughed...you could feel tears streaming down your face but he didn't help you up or comfort you...he just laughed louder and louder at your pain. You stood up and turned away from Jim in order to run away but when you turned he appeared in front of you, still laughing. Anywhere you turned he stood there laughing as you continued to cry, you tried to run somewhere, anywhere but you couldn't, you legs wouldn't move...you were stuck where you were, being tormented by the man you loved...who didn't love you back...

You suddenly shot up awake, panting and shaking, you could feel tears start to form in your eyes till they eventually fell and cause you to cry your eyes out in the dark...that was until the lamp was turned on as a very sleepy Jim was wondering if you were okay because of the way you had jerked awake.

"(Y/N)??? What's wrong baby??? What happened???"

You looked beside you and found a very worried Jim...you didn't say a word to him, you simple just hugged him tightly as your continued to cry...he returned the hug, still very concerned as to what had upset you so much.

"Please talk to me (Y/N)...what happened???"

"I...I...I had a n...nightmare"

"What was it about??? It might help to talk about it..."

"Y...You didn't love me anymore...y...you said you never l...loved me"

"(Y/N)...I love you with all my heart...always have, always will...I promise"

"I l...love you t...t...too...but it felt s...so real"

"Don't worry, it wasn't...I will never leave you...you're the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I'll never let anything or anyone change that"

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life"

"And I am lucky to have you in mine...now lets get some sleep shall we??? We both have early shifts tomorrow remember"

"Yeah"

You and Jim wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close to him...in Jim's arms you felt safe...like nothing could harm you, because he was there to protect you as always.

_____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X