Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_________________________________

For 5 years you'd been married to the wonderful Bones, he was an amazing Doctor, he was always wanting to help people, he even was willing to save Spock when he really had to. You work in the medbay with him, you both love spending so much time together. You had gotten up and ready for work before Leo had, which wasn't unusual, he was always staying behind and working late which meant he slept for a bit longer, however, he usually got up just before you walked out the door, but today, he seemed to just stay asleep but you took no notice, he needed all the rest he could get.

Your shift had been going for 2 hours now and Bones still hadn't made an appearance in the medbay, all the other nurses and doctors were getting concerned and so were you, Leo had never been this late to work before, something serious must have happened. You went back to your quarters and just before you opened the door you heard someone in a fit of coughs and sneezes, you entered to find Leo still in bed looking terrible. He calmed down and you walked over to him, you placed your hand on his forehead, he was burning up.

"Leo why didn't you call me, your sick"

"I'm fine, I was just about to get up and get to work...and besides, there was no need to trouble you, i was just gonna be a few minutes late..."

"Leo...your shift started over an hour ago, that's a bit longer as a few minutes..."

He tried to act fine but failed terribly, you knew exactly what he was doing. He was avoiding the idea of being ill because then everyone would know that even the great Bones gets ill and he doesn't want to ruin his 'reputation'. You went to the wardrobe and got out the first aid kit and when Leo realised what you were doing he tried to get up and stop you but didn't have enough energy and ended up giving up.

You took Leo's temperature and it was high, you guessed that he probably had a cold so did everything you could to help, including making him some hot soup. He wasn't happy with the idea of you treating him, but at least he wasn't protesting against it. After eating his soup, you climbed into bed beside him and cuddled into him, eventually you both ended up drifting to sleep. By the time you both woke up again, it was night time and the only reason you really woke up was because you felt Leo starting to kiss you neck, this told you that he was either pretending to be ill or he was genuinely feeling better, he started to suck on your neck and you could tell he was going to leave a mark, his hands started to roam you body when you came back to reality and stopped him.

"Your supposed to be sick!!!"

"I told you...I'm not sick"

"And I'm not called (Y/N)...now stop it"

He proceeded with his previous actions and once again you stopped him, you told him you weren't going to do that with him till he was better. He went in a huff with you but you just ignore the childish behaviour and went to sleep again.

Leo ended up getting better and embarrassed at his behaviour while he'd been ill but his confidence had kind of turned you on, there was just one problem...now you were ill, so there was going to be nothing happening between you and Leo for a while which was annoying for both of you however, it was nice having Leo look after you till you were well again.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X