Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

___________________________________________

The other week I noticed that I was feeling sick almost all the time, I put it down to the fact that my boyfriend of 4 years had just broken up with me because I had the audacity to bring up the fact he was cheating on me...anyway, I had ignore the feeling of being sick thinking it wouldn't come to anything, now I realise just how silly that was...

I am currently in the medbay having just been sick for the 5th time today, it was as I was washing the taste out of my mouth that I looked in the mirror and saw just how miserable I looked...I didn't look myself and I knew I needed to see someone...so I marched my way to the medbay and asked to have a check-up. A nurse had came and did a few simple tests then while scanning me with the tricord, I watched her expression change to shock. Instantly I felt concerned, especially when she told me to stay put while she went to get a doctor...

While I sat there waiting for someone to come see me, I found myself coming up with the worst case scenario...maybe I was gonna die, that would shock a nurse for sure, it would probably require a doctor to come and break the news to me. It got to the point that by the time the nurse returned with a doctor, I had already planned my funeral in my head and decided who was going to get all my possessions...the doctor she had brought back was bones and I felt that this confirmed my death theory, he was a very close friend of mine, they must have thought that if he told me I was gonna die maybe I'd be more relaxed about it or something, but I doubted that.

"Ah (Y/N), what trouble are you causing today..."

Bones picked up the tricord and scanned me again...his face made the same reaction as the nurses did before...he looked at me then back at the tricord before looking to the nurse.

"Can you give us a minute..."

The nurse left and Bones took a seat beside me, he took one of my hands in his and I prepared myself for the announcement of my death...

"(Y/N)...umm...I don't really know how to tell you this but...uhh..."

"I'm gonna die...I knew it...tell my wife I loved her..."

"What?!...ok, 1. Your not married and 2. What the hell gave you the impression you were gonna die???"

"Isn't that why your here???"

"No..."

"Then...why did the nurse go get you???"

"Ugh...you are an odd girl sometimes...(Y/N), the reason I was brought in is because the nurse wanted me to confirm the fact that your pregnant"

"So I'm not gonna die???"

"No"

"Oh thank god...wait a minute...PREGNANT!!!"

"I see your taking the news well..."

"H...how can I be pregnant?!"

"Well you see you and your ex..."

"...I know how...I just, can't believe it..."

"Well congratulations...your gonna be a mum..."

"But I can't be a mum...I can barely look after myself let alone a kid...oh god, bones what am I gonna do!!!"

"Woah, calm down there darlin' don't wanna hurt the baby..."

"But bones, how am I gonna tell my ex?! He'll be so angry when I tell him..."

"Well you know you don't have to tell the father..."

"But I think he'd notice if I get fat and then a baby appears..."

"Why not tell him it's someone else's..."

"Oh yeah, and this mysterious dad just happened to leave me as well"

"Well...why not say it was me???"

"You???"

"Yeah...tell your ex, it's my baby...that way, he won't suspect he's the dad, and I can help you raise the baby..."

"You'd really do that for me???"

"Of course...I care about you (Y/N)...I want to help you...and besides, I don't mind being a dad to a little monster..."

"Ok, 1. This baby isn't a monster and 2. are you sure you want to take all this on...it'll get really messy if the truth ever came out..."

"Then we'll just have to make sure it doesn't...so what do you say??? Are we gonna have this baby together or what???"

"Ok...we're having a baby!!!"

"Sure are darlin'..."

Bones pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head...I know that this situation isn't the most ideal, but it's a win, win...my ex gets his life and i get a family with my best friend Leo, who was also super excited about being a dad again...and the baby was a winner because it was getting two loving parents who would love it with all their heart...

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X