Spock

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @AllMixedFeelingsGirl : Hi I was wondering if you could do an imagine where Spock is protective of his younger human sister while at school or Spock helps his sister through her exams with stress?
Thank you Btw your imagines are my favourite

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 1k reads on this book, it means a lot ❤️❤️❤️)

__________________________________

"So if you square the remainder...no...divide...hold on...where did Pi come into it???...ugh...this is hopeless..."

"What seems to be causing you so much distress (Y/N)???"

"I've got a maths exam tomorrow...I've been trying to study but I just don't get it...Spock, I'm gonna fail"

"I'm sure that outcome is unlikely..."

"How'd you work that out???"

"Because your my sister and so, it is only logical to assume that you are extremely bright for your age..."

"Spock, you can be so naive sometimes...I'm fully human remember...and the only reason your intelligence exists is because your part Vulcan..."

"It is not what you are that determines your strengths...you maybe human, however I still believe that you are as intellectual as i am...particularly since you and I had the same upbringing..."

"Ok, this conversation isn't gonna help me attempt to study so if you don't mind Spock, I'm gonna get back to it..."

"I feel it would be wise for me to stay..."

"And why would that be???"

"Because I hate to see you so stressed and so I wish to help...now what is the question???"

*timeskip because it's logical*

"(Y/N), I have noticed that your results from your mathematics exam arrived...may I ask how well you have done???"

"Your a bit ahead of yourself are you not???"

"As I have mentioned...I believe that you will have passed..."

"Well...your were right!!! I passed!!!"

"That is excellent news...may I ask your grade???"

"A+...I can't believe it...thank you..."

"I don't understand your reason for thanking me??? Can you explain???"

"Well...if you hadn't of helped me that night...I would still be trying to do that question and failing miserably...so thank you for being the best big brother ever..."

"It is a pleasure to have contributed to your success...I must say, I am proud of you...as would mother have been..."

"You think she would have been???"

"I am certain..."

"I love you Spock..."

"I believe the appropriate respond to that is...I love you too (Y/N)..."

"Your such a Vulcan..."

"Well actually, I am only half..."

"...Spock...seriously just...just shhh..."

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X