Spock

Here's another imagine.

This one was requested by @PurpleTrekkie :May I request one where reader changes body with Spock? c:

so here it is, Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

"Lieutenant, could you hand me the specimen sample"

"Of course commander..."

"Attention all crew members, please make your way to your quarters. The ship is on a collision course with an unknown anomaly in space...until we can determine the nature of the anomaly we require you all to stay in your quarters until further notice...Kirk out"

I went to open the door to the lab in order to go to my quarter but there was one problem...it was locked...

"Spock!!!"

"Yes (Y/N)???"

"The door won't open..."

"Allow me..."

"What you think I could open the door by myself?!"

"That is not what I meant, I merely was suggesting that maybe I should try the door myself..."

"Whatever...just hurry up..."

"I can confirm that the door is in fact not opening..."

"I told you...so now what do we do???"

"I believe it would be wise to..."

The ship started to jirk from side to side, throwing both me and Spock around the lab...I fell so hard against one wall that I must have knocked myself out, because when I woke up I wasn't in the lab, I was surrounded by bright white lights and beeping sounds...I guessed it to be the Medway...

"Oh good...your awake...so Spock, how you feeling???"

I looked at Bones, and found him looking at me...it appeared that he was waiting for a reply...but if he was talking to Spock, why was he staring at me???

"Hello??? Spock...can you hear me ok???"

Bones began waving his hand in front of my face...I was so confused as to what he was doing...if he was talking to Spock, why was he looking at me still???

"Bones...what the hell are you doing???"

"So now you talk...maybe I should check your head Spock, your speech is a bit...off..."

"Bones seriously if your gonna talk to spock, can you go over to him instead of annoying me..."

"W...what?!...hold on...(Y/N)?!"

"Yes???"

"Uh oh..."

"What do you mean 'uh oh'???"

"Uhh...well darlin' I don't know how to tell you this but...uhhh..."

"Tell me what???"

"Well...why don't you look for yourself..."

Bones handed me a mirror and I took it, feeling slightly confused...I looked in the mirror but didn't find myself looking at me...I found myself looking at Spock!!!

"Bones!!! What the hell...what happened to me?!"

"I...I don't know...it must have been the anomaly we went through..."

"Hold up...where am Spock??? Where am I???"

"She...uhh...he...is over there..."

"Is he awake???"

"Not yet..."

"Well...go wake me...I mean...him up...NOW!!!"

"Ok, ok...stay calm..."

"Calm??? CALM!!! You want me to stay calm...Bones, I'm Spock!!! How can I be calm about this!!!"

"Fair point..."

Bones went over to Spock and shock him awake...once he was awake, Bones explained what had happened but Spock didn't seem bothered by the news, he simply stood up and walked over to me along with Bones...it was a odd moment for me, seeing myself walking towards me but it not being me...it was insane...

"(Y/N), as I was just telling Dr McCoy, it appears that the anomaly has managed to some how alter our internal state..."

"So I'm you and your me???"

"Yes..."

"So...how do we FIX IT!!!"

"I am not certain about how to reverse the effects..."

"But Spock, no offence, I don't want to be you..."

"No one can blame you there darlin', i definitely wouldn't want to be stuck in Spock's body forever..."

"Thank you for that Dr McCoy, however I feel that I may have thought of a solution to our dilemma"

"Well spill it Spock...I don't have all day..."

"It seems logical to presume that if the anomaly created this situation it would be wise to presume that the same anomaly would reverse the effect..."

"Do you think it'd work???"

"I can not be certain but it is 'worth a shot' as you would say"

__________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X