Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

You used to be married to a man who said he loved you...to a man who said he'd never hurt you...that man had been Leonard McCoy, he was your childhood sweetheart. You and Leo were supposed to be together forever, but things didn't go quite to plan. You were both so busy trying to focus on your careers that your marriage just got tossed aside, what didn't help was the fact that you were both in the same profession, so the two of you were always up against each other...instead of being the perfect couple you once were, you turned into enemies almost...in the end, neither one of you could figure out a way to fix your relationship so a divorce was your only option...

After the divorce, you ended up moving closer to your parents to find yourself again, while Leo...well, you didn't really know what Leo did...it wasn't your place anymore to know what he was doing...

After a few years of figuring out what our wanted to do with your life, you finally decided. You'd been a doctor here on earth for quite sometime...you knew everything there was to know about the art of medicine on earth, and now you wanted to expand your knowledge, so, you joined Starfleet to become better at your craft...to learn about different species and how to treat them, for once, you actually were excited about moving on with your life and doing something positive.

After a few years of studying, you managed to land yourself a place on a starship, and not just any starship, one of the best in the fleet, the USS Enterprise. You couldn't contain how excited you were to finally be going into space...it was something you'd always wanted to do but had never...the main thing that held you back, as painful as it is to say, was Leo...he didn't trust space, he always told you how dangerous it was and how you should never go there...but the idea of danger only pushed you more to go, because your job was to help people, and if space was so dangerous then people would need your help...Leo never understood why you wanted to go, but that didn't matter now...

When you arrived on the enterprise you were greeted by the Captain, his name was Jim Kirk and if you were honest, he was kind of hot...he showed you around the ship before showing you were you would be working.

"So this is the medbay, you'll get to meet my chief medical officer in a moment but I need to ask you something..."

"Yes Captain???"

"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight???"

"Uhh...sure, I'd love to..."

"Great, I'll see you at 6pm...but for now I'm gonna have to love you and leave you...if you just knock on that door, hopefully Bones will be on the other side...he'll so you the ropes around here...I'll see you later"

"See you then..."

Jim gave you a kiss on the cheek which mad you start to blush. After he'd left the medbay and you'd calmed down, you walked over to the door Jim had pointed to, you knocked and waited.

"Come in..."

You felt like the voice sounded oddly familiar, but you put that aside and entered anyway...and got a shock at the person you found...

"Leo?!..."

"(Y/N)?!..."

__________________________________

There will be a Part 2. Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X