Teaching Ivar.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Really?" He asked and Björn nodded as he rubbed Y/n's back.

"My beautiful girl here," Björn started and smiled as she peeked over her shoulder and smiled to him. "She's very frustrated right now and I don't think she would mind teaching you a thing or two," he continued as she looked at Ivar who stared at them with wide eyes.

"Would you do that?" Ivar asked and she nodded.

"What do you say brother, with my guidance since I know her body very well," Björn said and squeezed her waist. Even if he knew Ivar was inexperienced with women he would never leave him alone with Y/n, she was his only but would share this one time. Ivar didn't have to answer, his facial expression told them everything. Ivar swallowed hard.

"On the bed baby," Björn told her and let go of her waist. She gave Ivar a wink before walking over, as she did she untied her dress before letting it slip to the ground. When on the bed she looked at them. She could see the familiar fire in Björn's eyes, his hungry ones roamed her body up and down, begging her to spread her legs for him. She bit her lip as she saw Ivar's equally hungry ones glue themselves on her body.

"Get on the bed brother," Björn said as he quickly made his way towards the bed. He sat down on one side and soon Ivar sat on her other. She couldn't help but to get turned on by having those two roam her body. Björn removed his shirt and Ivar followed. Y/N bit her lip as she saw Ivar's well toned body, his strong shoulders and arms from all the crawling.

"Just do as I say brother, kiss her," Björn said and Ivar moved a bit closer so his head was in lever with hers. She placed her hand behind his neck and slammed their lips together. A sigh left her lips when she felt his soft lips against his. He wasn't a stranger to kissing, his tongue begged for entrance which she gave. Their tongues danced together and she tugged at his hair which made him groan. "Use your hands, tough her body and don't forget kissing that neck," Björn said and Y/n smiled when she heard his low hoarse voice. Ivar did as he was told, he even let his teeth grazed her neck which made her moan.

As Ivar's hand carefully rested on her stomach, moving little Björn placed his hand on her thigh, his thumb rubbing small circles on the inside of her thigh. Then Ivar moved his hand up to her breasts. Another sigh left her lips as his thumb rubbed he'd hardening nipple.

"She won't break brother," Björn said, he knew she liked when he was rough with her in bed. Ivar pinched her nipple rather roughly before placing his mouth on it, sucking it and she moaned. While his mouth focused on one his hand rubbed the other one, occasionally pinched it. Björn's hand, Ivar's lips, teeth and fingers made her slowly moved her hips. "Spread your legs baby and move down brother," Björn said and he groaned when he saw her glistening sex. He licked his lip as she fought the urge to lick it. When Ivar reached her sex he stopped.

"See how wet she is brother, now we're going to have a lot of fun," Björn said and sat between her legs. Ivar carefully looked at Björn as he moved his hands slowly towards her sex. Björn spread her lips and groaned. She was throbbing. Björn moved his free hand to her mouth, feeling her to suck his thumb and he groaned when she bit it as he pulled out. With his thumb wet he placed it on her clít, rubbing small circles and he smiled when he saw her hips moved with his fingers. With his free hand he pushed her body down a bit, so her body was still. She moaned loudly as he increased his speed. He could feel Ivar's eyes watch his every move.

"Take over brother," Björn said before sitting beside his girl. Ivar mimicked his motions and a smirk spread across his lips when he heard her moans. Margarethe didn't moan like this. It boozed his confidence and he inscribed his speed. "Move down and tease her entrance before you push a finger inside," Björn said as he rubbed her nipples. Pleasure pumped through her veins.

Ivar moaned when he pushed a finger inside her. He slick walls clenching around his finger. He pulled out before pushing inside again. "Another finger," She tried to moan.

"Listen to your girl Ivar, she's used to bigger things than that, add another finger," Björn said and felt his own confidence getting boozed by his words. Ivar listened and after a while three fingers was pumping in and out. He could feel her walls clench and with confidence he placed his lips on her clít, his tongue circling and lips sucking. She came, Ivar's fingers didn't stop and neither did Björn's hands who roughly pinched her nipples.

When she had calmed down she saw Björn untying his pants. She almost moaned when she saw his hard cóck but she bit her lip. He quickly laid down on his back, motioned for her to straddle him and she obeyed. She moaned when she sunk down on him. Even if Björn were below her, he thrusted in and out. Björn gripped her ass harshly in his hands as she felt Ivar's presence behind her. Ivar's hands roamed her body, pinching her nipples roughly as the other hand moved to rub her clít.

"Like this huh? Me fucking you when my brother is rubbing you clít huh?"Björn growled as he slapped her cheek. She could feel his print from on her cheek as Ivar twisted her hair in his hands before pulling her head back making her yelp.

"Answer him," Ivar demanded with a rugged voice.

"Yes!" She screamed and not long after with her hair still roughly pulled back she came. Björn quickly followed behind, filling her. Everyone's breath were rugged. Y/n cuddled into Björn's chest and he hugged her close.

"Now get out brother, I'm the only one who gets the cuddle,"