Being the younger sister of Björn, Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd and Ivar Pt 2.

You and Erik were seated on the small wharf. The water were almost black underneath your feet and the sky were covered in grey clouds. Even though you had been talking with Erik for almost half an hour you couldn't help but to be pissed at your brothers. Especially Ivar who asked your only friend accept from your brothers if you were sleeping together.

"When do you need to help your father?" You asked as you looked at his profile. Strong jaw, prominent cheekbones and the bridge of his nose were straight. His body was well built, strong arms and chest from helping his father everyday since he was little. He had always enjoyed helping his father and he had never been ashamed over it which you adored deeply.

"I should probably head over there in a few. So everyone's ready when your brothers have decided where to raid next." Erik said and gave you a side smile. His blue eyes shining even in the lack of sunlight. Erik's father had even made you a special sword, shield and bow just for you. It was one hundred percent custom made for you which you were very thankful for.

"Okay, talk to you later?" You asked as he got up on his feet as you didn't move.

"You know it," He said before walking away. You looked at him as he walked away and so did he. Your eyes met and gave you a wink. You turned around as your cheeks heated up. Soon you heard the sound of heavy boots on the deck causing you to turn around. When you saw Björn and Ubbe you got ready to leave but both of them pushed you back down before taking a seat on each side of you.

"Are you going to interrogate me even more about how my choice in friends it's a waste of time or ask more intimate questions?" You said as you looked at the water.

"We just want to make sure you're safe. You're our little sister and we don't want to see you hurt," Ubbe said and you just mentally rolled your eyes. Too tired physically to roll them from their stupidness.

"Especially by that spineless specie," Björn mumbled under his breath, his voice filled with venom.

"I wont let a man hurt me and you know that. So stop harassing me and stop asking about us sleeping together because it's non of your business." You snapped and they only chuckled which agitated you.

"So you have?"Ubbe asked curiously which made you shot him a glare only to see him wiggle his brows at you.

"No. We have kissed once when we were little out of curiosity," You shrugged. Both on them tensed but didn't say anything. They suddenly stood up and you frowned.

"You only came here to talk about Erik?" You asked them and they looked down on you. Björn smirked.

"No, if we're not mistaken you brought him up. We just wanted to talk to you about another raid and ask if you were up for some hunting tomorrow morning," Björn answered before they started to walk away. Curiosity spread through your body when they mentioned another raid.

"What? Wait!" You quickly got up as you hurried to catch up with them.

"We thought you weren't interested than talking about anything other than your crush on Erik," Ubbe yelled teasingly and your cursed as people looked in your direction. A blush stained you cheeks. Asking Thor to strike them dead.

You and your brothers were currently walking deep inside the woods. It was early in the morning and fog hugged the trees and your bodies. You held your bow in your hands and an arrow ready. A smile was visible on your lips as you spotted the dark deer a few feet away. Your brothers were no where to be seen and you took aim. It was a beautiful deer. Its jaw were moving as it ate. Complete silence made the deer continue to eat without acknowledging your presence. Quickly you shot the arrow through the air and it instantly killed the gracious animal. You almost ran out of excitement as you walked up to the animal. A wide smile spread over your lips when you looked at the deer, it was rather big one.

"Brothers!" You yelled as you continued to inspect the animal. Soon you saw Björn walking alone from one direction and then Hvitserk and Ivar came. Ubbe and Sigurd arrived last.

"You did this?" Sigurd said as he raised his brow.

"Yes I did," I said proudly. Björn inspected the shoot, headshot, before pulling out the arrow.

"That's our sister," Ubbe said proudly as they all agreed. You felt several pats on your shoulder.

"Let's get this big boy home," Hvitserk said before we prepared to walk home.

Aslaug walked outside the great hall to join Lagertha and Astrid that were seated on the porch. Their eyes widen when we came walking with the deer. Well, when you came walking your prey. You had demanded them that you should carry it yourself but they helped a bit since it was really heavy.

"Ah, you got lucky even though the fog," Your mother said as she looked at you and your brothers.

"Y/n got lucky," Björn said as you placed the deer on the ground before placing an arm around you shoulder. A blush stained your cheeks as you smiled proudly.

"Good job Y/n," Astrid said approvingly and Lagertha nodded in approval. You gave her a big smile almost bursting out of excitement. Of course you had successful hunts before but not an animal this size and in this weather.

"We taught her well," Ivar said as he sat down on the porch.

-

sorry if this is too short or bad but I wrote it pretty quickly. 

and it's late.. :)