Surprising Hvitserk.

The men and the shield maidens had left a couple months ago. I wasn't allowed to come with since my beloved Hvitserk thought it would be too dangerous for me since I had just started to train with the other maidens.

Somewhere deep inside my body I were thankful that I had obeyed him. Back then I was angry and both of us had been fighting the whole week before they set sail. He had left on a bad note. We had sex the morning they left filled with steam however there was still some anger there from the both of us. Not that I would complain since our sex got very heated.

"Y/n the ships, they're here!" Margrethe yelled as she peeked her head inside my hut before running towards the shore. I bit my lip before quickly leaving the hut. As I walked I felt how tired my body was as I felt my stomach turn. I swallowed when I felt the familiar feeling as I continued to walk.

The ships was here. Men left the boats and got greeted by their loved ones. I smiled when I saw Margrethe almost attacking Ubbe with a big hug and kisses all over his face. I stood in the back and my eyes travelled over the various of different men. Björn got off and gave me a kind smile as he walked over.

"Hey Y/n," Björn said and I gave him a small smile.

"Where's Hvitserk?" I asked quickly with panic filling my voice and he rubbed my back.

"He's alive, only back in the boat," He said before walking into the great hall. I nodded slowly and a wide smile spread across my face as I saw him. He looked tired and had some cuts on his face. Soon our eyes met and he smiled widely. A blush creeped onto my cheeks when we walked towards each other. Hvitserk opened his arms and soon they were wrapped tightly around my body. A sigh left my lips as I hugged him back, nuzzling my head into his neck to inhale his musky sent.

There we stood. In silence, only enjoying to be in each others arms again. It felt amazing to hold him again. Tears welled up in my eyes as I hugged him closer if that was even possible. A sob left my lips and I felt him rub my back.

"I thought you wouldn't come back," I mumbled into his neck.

"I will always come back to you baby," He mumbled back into my neck before leaving a kiss there. As we pulled away I looked him in the eyes. He placed a hand onto my cheek and wiped my tears away before kissing the tip of my nose then attaching our lips. It felt just as amazing to be kissing him again. His soft lips gave me that tingling feeling in my stomach.

The kiss got heated quickly and soon I pulled away. He rested his forehead against mine as he smiled. Soon we pulled away completely and started to walk towards our shared hut. His hands quickly touched my body as we walked inside our home. He hugged me from behind as his right hand travelled up to my left breast. His lips left a trail of kisses on my neck.

A moan left my lips and he chuckled. Hvitserks free hand moved closer towards my sex as he continued to kiss and suck on my neck. I licked my lips before biting down onto my bottom lip as I enjoyed the feeling of him close. He soon pulled my dress up so my ass rubbed over his clothed dïck. Another moan left my dry throat as he pressed his aroused member against my ass.

I turned around and my dress went back down. I attached our lips as I placed my hands around his neck. Hvitserk loved to touch my body all the time and times like this wasn't an excuse. His hand quickly pulled my body closer to his as the other squeezed my ass. However after a few seconds of kissing, I felt that way to familiar feeling.

"Hvitserk," I mumbled against his lips but he continued. I repeated myself before pulling away. Hvitserk frowned as I walked to a chair and sat down. My hand took a steady grip onto the table beside the chair as I took deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" Hvitserk asked as got down on his knee to look at my face. His eyes looked worried as he tried to read my expression.

"Yes, I just felt a little nauseous that's all," I mumbled and he laughed.

"Have your body gotten repulsive of me when I've been away?" He joked and I gave him a small smile. "I thought you weren't that mad when I left."

"No it's not that," I said and he got worried again. A sigh left my lips as I looked him in the eyes. "I need to talk to you," I said as I bit my lip. Hvitserk nodded as he took my hand in his bigger one. I took a deep breath as I tried to find my words.

"I've been nauseous for a while and I also haven't bled," I said as I looked at him. His expression still held worry as his brows furrowed.

"You're sick?" Hvitserk said and I couldn't control the laugh that left my lips. He really had no idea. Hence I didn't quite fully know myself before I had asked Helga for some help. I remember throwing up one night when I walked home and she had seen me. Helga had helped me the rest of the way and when I said I was probably only getting sick she had asked me of my symptoms.

"No idiot. I'm with child." I said and his eyes widen as well as the corner of his lips raised slowly.

"You're pregnant?" He asked and I nodded. "With me?" He continued and I nodded with a smile. "You're pregnant with my child. Our child!" Hvitserk said out loud with a big smile of his lips. I simply nodded as I smiled at his enthusiasm. Suddenly he lifted me up from the chair and hugged me as he showered my face with kisses.

"Does anyone know?" He asked as he put me down.

"Helga and Margrethe," I said and he nodded. "And they have promised me that they wont tell either Floki, Ubbe or anyone else." I quickly filled in as he sat me down. He took a firm grip on my wrist before pulling me outside the hut. He dragged me to the great hall and when inside I saw all his brothers, Harald and Halfdan, Lagertha next to Astrid, Margrethe, Torvi next to her husband, Floki and Helga eating.

"We're pregnant!!" Hvitserk yelled as soon as we entered. Everyones eyes widen before they all cheered. Hvitserks brothers ran down to him and hugged him before hugging me.

"I hope the baby gets more from you than from him," Ivar mumbled into my ear which made me laugh loudly.

-

please comment and vote if you like! :)

What do you think of the stories, are they to short/long?