Forced to marry Björn.

Two days ago they had arrived. Ragnar Lothbrok and his northmen. My father, the king and I, Ragnar and his son Björn were seated at the long dinner on the podium in the huge decorative dinning room as the rest of the northmen were seated on the rest of the tabled on the floor.

"What do you propose Ragnar?" My father spoke as he took a sip red wine while looking at Ragnar who was seated on the other end. I sat quietly with a natural expression observing Ragnar. I had heard of him before. I just didn't think he looked like that. He had beautiful piercing blue eyes that sent chills down my back.

"That your daughter here shall marry my son Björn," Ragnar spoke causally as he looked around the room with a smirk on his face before looking back at my father. My eyes widen but I kept quiet. My father also remained silent as he thought about Ragnar proposal. I quickly looked at Björn who smirked. He had his fathers icy blue eyes, blond hair and but a lot broader shoulders.

"We have a deal," My father said with a smile as my jaw almost hit the table. Pure rage filled my body as I quickly stood up after slamming my fist on the table. I couldn't believe that my father actually would just hand me over like that. I knew that the safety of our land were highly prioritized but how could he just throw me into this disgusting pagans arms without consoling with me first.

"Over my cold dead body," I snapped as I looked disgustingly at Björn who still smirked at me however his eyes travelled down my body as I now stood up. His teeth sunk down onto his bottom lip before his eyes met mine one more.

"Oh we can arrange that," Someone of their pagan friends said from the other tables and it only fueled my rage even more.

"I'm not marrying this disgusting... thing!" I yelled and Björn only chuckled as he rolled his eyes. I left the table and quickly walked towards the doors with a guard on each side. One of them were about to step infront of the door to keep me inside.

"Touch me or block my way and I'll cut off your balls," I snap at him before walking outside the room. I heard loud laugher from inside the dining room but I ignored it and stomped towards my room.

A few goblets, plates and other unnecessary things had hit the wall before a loud groan left my lips as someone knocked on my door. I didn't answer, instead I continued to throw everything I found at the wall as I cursed. I had for the past minutes been trying to let off some steam. I felt betrayed by my own father. I know that he feared the northmen deeply but he had promised me the day my mother died that he would keep me safe.

"I like my women strong," A deep male voice suddenly spoke causing me to freeze. After a few moments I turned around and face him. I glared at him before chuckling. He still had that stupid smirk playing on his lips. He stood next to my door with his arms crossed over his well built chest.

"However the funny thing is, I'm not your woman," I said before crossing my own arms over my chest. Little did I know was that doing that made my chest almost pop. His eyes were glued on my breasts and his tongue wet his bottom lip.

"Get out of here!" I yelled at him as I rushed towards him to roughly push him outside my room. I slammed my door shut as I heard him laugh on the other side before yelling something in a foreign language.

To calm my nerves I had decided to take a hot bath. I reliving sigh left my lips as I sunk into the hot water. I closed my eyes as I tipped my head backwards to wet my hair. A moan almost slipped past my lips before I looked up once again. A shriek left my lips as I saw the familiar man infront of me. I covered my bare breasts.

"What are you doing in here!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. How could the guards let him inside. Not only the fact that I hated him but I'm naked! My muscles tensed up again almost against their own will due to the hot water.

"I like the show my Princess," Björn said without answering my question. His usually icy blue eyes were now clouded with darkness. They were now a deep blue color as they were glued on my now covered chest. If I wasn't naked I would've walked out from the tub and pushed him outside once again before making sure my guards wished they weren't born in the first place.

"Don't call me that," I said, my voice dangerously low. I gave him a cold glare as he walked closer to the tub. The sound of his heavy steps echoed in the room. When he was close enough he bent over so his face were on my level. His warm breath fanned over mine. His musky sent filled my nose. Neither one of us said anything, we only looked into each others eyes as our breaths mixed.

Suddenly his right hand dipped into the water. He placed his hand onto my thigh before slowly sliding it closer and closer to my center. His rough fingers felt so smooth in the water. My breath hitched in my throat. However I quickly got to realisation before anything else happened and I pushed him away.

"You disgusting pig, don't touch me!"

"I'll get what I want princess, I always do," He said with a smirk before leaving the room.

-

don't really know about this, it will get better guys.