Halfdan's daughter.

a/n: requested.

+

Y/N sat on the boat filled with around twenty men. They had sailed for weeks from back home due to the worrying news of Ragnar Lothbrok's death. Y/N had travelled alone towards Kattegat to join her father and uncle as they would accompany Ragnar's sons to England.

"Land!" Eskild yelled and she stood up before waking to the front. A smirk formed on her lips as the wind blew in her face. Her long dirty and wavy hair flowed beautifully in the wind. She couldn't describe how good it would be to feel solid ground under her feet, to be able to have a good bath and food.

The sky was turning dark grey and she saw a few lit torches on the shore. Excitement filled her body as she recognized Harald's ship's by the shore accompanied by a few others. A few people started to gather by the shore before others joined them. When they got closer she gripped one of the ropes that were attached to the side of the boat and the mast. She smirked when she saw her uncle Harald and her father Halfdan. Soon a giggle left her lips and when the boat was close enough she jumped the last bit into the dock. Her body was soon pressed into her fathers chest.

"Gods you've grown since we left," He said proudly as he pulled away. Y/N smiled before turning to hug Harald who lifter her from the ground which made her chuckle.

"Not enough, still a bit lightweight," Harald commented with a smile on his face and Y/N only playfully hit his chest when he let go of her. Both Harald and her father said placed their hands around her shoulder which made her chuckle.

It felt good be back with her father and uncle. Back home she didn't have anyone accept fellow warriors and the farmers boy who she practiced combat with. Yet he wasn't a threat anymore, she was better. Her smile soon faded when five or four men came walking and the fifth crawled on the ground.

"Y/N, this is Ragnar Lothbrok's sons," Halfdan said as he introduced her to Björn, Ubbe, Hvitserk, Sigurd and Ivar. They all gave her a nod, a few of them smiling and she returned both. Ubbe and Hvitserk's eyes roamed her body, carefully not to make it obvious to her father and uncle but she noticed. "This is Y/N, my daughter," Halfdan continued. She wanted to chuckle when she saw the look her father gave them.

"You arrived perfectly for dinner, I assume you're hungry," A blond woman said as she made her way through the masses of people. She had blond hair that was braided and piercing blue eyes. "I'm Lagertha, Björn's mother," She introduced herself and Y/N smiled.

"Nice to meet you and as a matter of factly I'm starving," Y/N answered with a smile. Her stomach rumbled as they made their way off the deck.

They sat by the main table in the great hall. She sat between her father and Björn. Harald and Hvitserk were facing her and the rest next to them. Her plate was filled, cup filled with mead as she stuffed her face with food. She felt a pair of eyes on her but when she looked up no one looked at her.

They told her stories about them visiting Frankia, Ragnar's traitor of a brother and a lot of other stories about the legendary man Ragnar Lothbrok. They laughed every now and then but she felt herself get full as she stopped eating.

"Gods I'm stuffed," She mumbled. It felt good to eat, drink but being in rather handsome men's company her core tingled a little as well. It wasn't a secret that Ragnar's sons were attractive and a few other warriors. Only Björn himself radiated enough for her to get aroused on the spot. The mead wasn't helping. "I'm going for a walk father," She said to her father who nodded. As she left people got ready for some games but she needed fresh air.

"I didn't know Halfdan were a family man," A man spoke from behind just as she walked outside and she turned around and saw Hvitserk with a smile on his face and a cup of mead in his hand. She only chuckled and shook her head.

"He isn't actually, he said he never wants any more children in his life and I wonder if I have something to do about it," Y/N answered and chuckled. Hvitserk joined.

"You seem nothing like him. His very rough and you seem more kind," He commented and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm only like that on the field, my father has a tendency of being like that all the time," She answered and smiled. Her father was a very special man, rough, rather difficult and blood thirsty.

"How do you like it around here?" He asked and she shrugged.

"I've only seen the great hall and the shore Hvitserk," She said and he chuckled. He offered to show her around, especially the cabins where they slept and where he thought she would sleep. There was an empty cabin, it had been empty for years, between Lagertha's cabin and Björn's. They had been laughing a lot, both of the rather tipsy and the simplest things turned out to be hilarious. They had talked about battle experiences and she thought it was amazing that they had seen so much of the world. She had only seen Norway obviously and parts of Sweden which were rather similar.

Y/N didn't know why she enjoyed his company that much. Hvitserk were the biggest flirt she'd ever met, always squeezing in a compliment or an innocent touch every now and then. The tingling feeling in her core didn't disappeared, it only got stronger. Her frustration and tipsy state she had flirted back a bit. She tried to keep in distance since she could only guess how her father would react.

"Over there is a good place to get a quick one if you ever need it," Hvitserk pointed at a rather abandoned shed and she laughed loudly. Hvitserk looked at her with a smile on his face and his eyes were shimmering even in the lack of light.

"And how do you know?" She asked with a giggle slipping past her lips before looking him in the eyes. "You're a regular maybe Hvitserk?" She asked as she continued to giggle as his cheeks turned slightly pink.

"All I say is that I've visited one or twice," He said while chuckling and she joined him.

"I bet such a flirt like you lives there," She mumbled with a smile and he rolled his eyes while smiling. They arrived at her cabin and she turned to face him before walking inside.

"Thanks for the guide, yet I probably won't remember much of it tomorrow," She chuckled and he did as well.

"I don't mind giving it again," Hvitserk said and took a step closer to her. Her cheeks blushed and muscles contracted by all the hidden promises. "And maybe I can give you a better tour of that shed?" He said as she bit his bottom lip. She chuckled and licked her bottom as she nodded.

"Maybe Hvitserk, maybe,"

"Sleep well Y/N and thanks for joining us on this," Hvitserk said and she smiled before pecking his cheek.

"No problem, night Hvitserk," She said before walking inside, leaving him out there alone. She smiled when she heard him chuckling outside.

"Such a tease,"