Miserable Ragnar Pt 2.

I had no idea how many cups of mead that had entered my system, however I felt quite tipsy yet far from drunk. I looked at the older man behind the counter before rising my cup for him to fill. He only nodded at me before letting the filled barrel of mead fill my cup. There was some others occupying the smaller bar, mostly older and dirty men.

"Why is a young lady like you all by herself in a place like this?" A man spoke from behind, I could feel his mead filled breath fan on my neck. I scrunched my nose up in disgust as I rolled my eyes.

"Fùck off will you," I kindly said and he chuckled before I could feel a hand on my thigh. I slightly turned my face and met a hair covered face. His beard was long and gray as well as his hair. He wore simply brown clothing, cheap and nothing special.

"Haven't your father taught you to treat the older with respect young lady," He answered and I let out a breath.

"Stop it Gunnar," The man behind the counter said and gave the old man a harsh glare. Gunnar's hand slowly starts to glide towards my clad southern regions. I placed my hand on his before turning my head to look at him. He smiled, his rotten teeth on full show as his face revealed all his too prominent wrinkles.

I gave him a kind smile before mimicking his motion, placing my hand on his skinny thigh and letting it glide to his rather hard member. I licked my bottom lip before letting my teeth sink down into the plump flesh as I placed my thumb under his ring finger on the hand that was resting on my thigh. I looked him in the eyes before roughly pushing his finger back and my other hand tightly gripped his groin. Gunnar yelped in pain loudly.

"If you so lay a hand on me or any other woman again in your short life ahead I swear I'll cut your balls off and force you to eat them," I growled as I looked him in the eyes. Gunnar nodded quickly but I didn't let go. Instead I increased the pressure on both his finger and groin. The door opened but I didn't care to look.

"What an impression you're making," A familiar voice spoke and I released Gunnar from my grip. He fell to the ground and two other men walked up to him and helped him to a chair. I turned my body to look at the person at the door.

"I would say the same to you," I said and looked at Björn. He didn't have his brothers with him and he raised his brow at my words. He walked over to me and asked for some mead.

"Why are you here with my father?" Björn asked after emptying his cup of mead quickly before asking for another one. I took a gulp of my own before answering. I actually didn't know why I had agreed on following him back to his people and family. Hence I didn't know why he asked me to come if he wanted to die in front of my eyes.

"You would like to know that wouldn't you son of Ragnar," I said since I really couldn't answer the question. I emptied my cup and as the bartender filled my cup again I could feel Björn's breath fanning over the side of my face. A shiver ran down my spine.

"When Aslaug finds out she will kill you," Björn said before leaving. I only snorted by his words before drinking my mead. After that cup I got up and gave the man a nod before leaving. Gunnar shot me a pained glare which made me pleased.

I decided to find Ragnar to see where I would sleep. The sky had slowly turned dark as I walked with my head held high through the town. People looked at me, the foreigner. I saw Ubbe walk inside a larger cabin and I decided to follow. When I entered I saw all of Ragnar's sons, two beautiful women, one with long brown colored hair. The other woman's hair was blond and heavily braided. They both actually made me slightly insecure about myself. I saw Björn mumble something into the blond woman's ear, they looked rather alike so I could guess they were mother and son.

"Who are you?" The brunett woman asked. Her tone made me want to snort and roll my eyes. It was filled with upperclass, only her tone showed that we weren't on the same level.