Björn saving you.

warning: rape.

+

Y/n sat in the warm bath. Her muscles relaxing as she closed her eyes. She had always enjoyed silence and being alone. She had learnt pretty quickly in her life to be alone and to take care of herself. It didn't mean that she coudn't enjoy being in others company, it simply mean she could enjoy life alone without relying on other people being there.

Even when she met her husband Björn Ironside she had talked to him about sometimes being alone. That he didn't need to be next to her every second of the day. However she could miss him a lot when he was out in the word raiding. Usually you went along but sometimes life had some bumps in the road.

Suddenly a noise was heard from outside. A branch snapping not so far away for the hut. Her eyes opened as she looked at the door. It was silent, the only thing that was heard was people talking and eating in the great hall further away.

Without any thoughts she decided it was time to get out. She had probably been here almost an hour by now. She wrapped herself in a nightgown and a cloak before braiding her hair quickly so it was ready for the night. As she stood there with her back against the door a hand suddenly wrapped itself over her mouth as the other hand pushed her over the table so her arms were stuck under her body. A heavy body rested on top of hers as heavy breaths fanned over her left ear. She couldn't move even if she tried due to the heavy body pressing her down.

"Good evening Princess," An almost unfamiliar voice was heard.

"You're looking prettier and sexier than ever," He mumbled in her ear as she felt his free hand made its way under her dress, closer to her sex. He pushed the back of the dress over her waist so her behind was uncovered. Her heart was beating quickly in her chest, tears were streaming down her face from panic as she tried to scream for help. Even though she couldn't move she tried to get free from his grip, without luck. He was to heavy, strong and had gotten the upper hand.

She felt his hard member pressing onto her ass. His free hand tried to quickly untie the strings which carried his pants in place as he tried to keep her in place with more ease than she wanted.

"Stop fighting princess, you're going to enjoy this. You're going to see the gods when I'm done with you," His voice was dangerously low as he tried to separate her leg which she forced shut. As he did so his grip loosened a little over her mouth and a rather loud cry for help was heard before it was covered again.

"I'm going to show you how a real man should make you feel baby,"

Björn had excused himself for the table in the great hall. Everyone was celebrating a successful raid but he couldn't fully enjoy it without his wife. She had felt a bit tense and had decided to take a bath alone.

As he walked across the village to the smaller hut he heard a loud shout, almost a cry from a cabin a few feet a head of him. Without thinking his body moved forward quickly. He ran towards the cabin as his eyes widen. When he came inside his mind couldn't catch up with his movements.

Y/n his beautiful wife were pressed down onto the table while a man just dropped his pants to the ground. Björn pushed the man away with all the force he got. The man fell to the ground and his eyes widen when he saw Björn towering above him. Björn took him by the collar as his fist over and over again made contact with his face. Blood oozed from the cuts Björn's hands created.

The man yelled in pain causing other people to run over to the cabin. Floki, Harald and Halfdan ran inside and quickly read the situation. Harald covered Y/n's half naked body with another larger cloak and fur without looking at her naked body, giving her the respect she deserves. Floki pulled Björn away before taking both of you outside the hut, leaving the man with the brothers.

"Calm down Björn, take care of Y/n and let us handle Ulrik." Floki mumbled to Björn who's breathing was heavy. His fists were covered in blood and in tight fists. After a few seconds Björn nodded and Floki patted his shoulder before walking over to Y/n. He rubbed her back.

"You're safe now." Floki said before leaving her with her husband. Björn didn't hesitate before pulling her into a bear hug. Her body took a few seconds before it started to relax in Björns warm embrace. The sounds of the man yelling inside together with Floki, Harald and Halfdans angry voices was heard.

"Let's get you home," Björn mumbled before he held his arm protectively around Y/n's waist before they started to walk to their shared hut. When inside she quickly hugged him again. Y/n buried her head in the crook of his neck as he rocked her from side to side. Tears streamed down her cheeks as her body began to shake.

"Shh.." Björn said as he rubbed his hands over her back. He kissed the top of Y/n's head over and over. She had never felt so safe as in this moment. No matter the previous situation she felt completely safe in Björn's arms. After gods know how long she had been in his embrace when she pulled away from Björn slowly. Her eyes hadn't dared to make contact with his the entire time in his presence due to shame. Instead they were looking at the ground.

No words were spoken. Both of them just stood there in silence. Y/n rested her head on his strong chest as her arms hugged her own body. Björn kissed the top of her head before resting his head onto of hers. Soon his hand found Y/n's and he tugged her towards the large tub in their home. He quickly filled it with warm water. Before she could step inside the tub he held out his hand to support her. Thankfully Björn didn't join her or tried to touch her. She wouldn't handle a pair of hands on her naked body, not right now. He sat next to the fire across from the tub as she felt as if the warm water heated up her ice cold body from deep inside.

Her body jolted awake as screams left her dry throat. Awaking her from the terrible nightmare. Björn instinctively woke up as well and his strong arm pulled her closer to his body. It had been a few weeks since Ulrik had forced himself onto her. Björn were more protective than ever as well as the other brothers, Lagertha and Astrid. Harald and Halfdan also kept an eye on her with Floki. These past weeks she had grown very close to Helga as well. She had taken care of her when she didn't want to eat and when Björn felt helpless and his temper grew short because of worry. Helga was an amazingly strong woman.

However all the love and care didn't scare away the bad dreams. Even Ulriks death didn't rock her body into comfort. They had blood eagled him the night after. What he had done was unforgivable. Forced himself on Björn Ironsides wife. Ragnar Lothbrok's son's wife. They had chained him to a pole in the middle of the village and people had spit on him and thrown stones at him so he would suffer before his death. Y/n hadn't been present at his murder, hence she hadn't left the cabin that whole week. However the pleads leaving Ulriks mouth had echoed through the village as well as his screams in pain.

"Shh, it was just a bad dream. I'm here to protect you baby," Björn mumbled into her ear as he intertwined his finger with hers. Björn's voice echoed in her mind. Pleading to the gods that the events a few weeks ago could be just that, a nightmare.