Level 12

Username Unavailable's POV

A week later, after the hot and heavy, maybe a little more then making out in Felix's car, we made it official. The only thing he had to do was kiss me when we walked in first hour and by lunch the whole school seemed to know. There was something about how fast everything got around this place that made me a little uneasy.

The weather had started to change and fall was upon us. Which actually seemed to brighten up Kelli's mood a little. She even let me pick out her clothes today, and she wore heeled boots that I dug out of her closet. Chucky heels that weren't too high but high enough. The short brown ankle boots weren't the only thing making her seem a little more confident.  We were sitting at lunch eating before I dared to ask about the unaskable. "So like are you and this Prince kid ever going to meet?"

"What no." She just kinda smiled. You could tell she was thinking about him. They started falling asleep together on the phone on the weekends and trust me, no guy does that if he isn't crazy for her. "We're just friends."

"You totally like him don't lie."

"I'm not."

"Do you like him?"

"Anya we are just friends."

"Cut the faeries can't lie crap I know you are avoiding giving me an answer."

"Maybe." Her eyes lit up.

"Finally the truth comes out. Also, what are you doing this weekend?"

"Play Ammo."

"That's out already?"

"No they are picking ten more people from each state and retesting the mmo...they want us to play the online part again cause they were having some problems with it."

"Oh fun. I think Felix got into that thing. We were suppose to hang out but he said some gaming thing came up. He asked if I could come over and watch but that sounds boring."

"I love watching people play." Kelli said bright eyes and bushy tailed.

"Yes but you also love video games. By the way, tell Andy he is a real life saver."

"Why?"

"He's been tutoring me over the phone. It's helped so much." Kelli made a face and held back laughter. "You know he also said he wants to start a dnd campaign with you guys."

"You know what dnd is?"

"I suck and video games not table top."

"Does Andy know?"

"No it never really came up why?"

"If he finds that out he'll be more madly in love with you then he already is."

"I am determined that no one loves me more than your brother does."

"That is a very fair point."

"However, if you guys do want to start a campaign I have a loft upstairs where my room is, we could use that. I really want to watch." I laughed a little.

"Hell Anya you can be in it for all I care. Besides one minor flaw. None of us have ever met up in real life."

"Nah Andy hangs out with Jordan sometimes and Ryan and Zach are dating."

"They are not!" Kelli laughed as she coward her head, afraid she had been to loud. "Zach's trying to figure some stuff out right now."

"Okay, okay whatever you say." I rolled my eyes. "I can feel everyone staring at me."

"Yeah it's cause you are dating the school player."

"I know it's bad but maybe I want a little bad right now."

Kelli looked confused, like she'd never wanted to just mess up her life for a month or two. To relish in the pain of it all.

GraceKelli's POV

Ammo was an okay game but the update made it better on so many levels. Players still remembered the drama of Prince and I so we kept it up just for effect. I wondered if I would ever get to talk to Felix on here. Just as I thought it, I heard his voice blast through my headset. "Baby will you calm down I'm about to play."

There was another voice that boomed too loud over the headset. A female voice. As if she was right by the mic. As if she was sitting in his lap. "I'd rather you play with me." She sickly sweet voice sounded familiar but everyone's voice sounded familiar through a headset. I bet I could have met Prince, I bet he could go to my school and I could hear him talk everyday and never know who he was.

"Asswipe are you going to play or go fuck your girl we can't afford to lose." A guy said. Each member on the winning team got point and whoever had the most points gets special content.

"Yeah I'm playing." Lixyagirl said. I don't know who the girl was but it wasn't Anya. "Babe come on I'm in the middle of something right now."

I texted Anya to see where she was.

ANYA XD: Just at home reading some comics. I've never been in to them before but I really like them! Andy has good taste!

Anger rose in me. "Either ditch the girl or let the professional handle this Felix."

"How do you know my name?"

"What you should be worried about is how many people on the other team I know that can blow your ass away in a heart beat dickhead so get in the game or leave got it?"

"Damn girl. Who the fuck are you?"

"GraceKelli. I'm kind of a big deal."

"Well GraceKelli, how about we do a little private DMing after this round."

I was about to explode when my phone buzzed.

PrinceofASSHOLES: I just thought of a fool proof plan to get Romeo to notice you. It's genius.

"Sorry Felix. Four reasons why that would never happen. 1: I don't think I can date someone who sucks at video games. 2: I don't feel like a getting an STD. 3: You don't deserve me. And finally, I have a boyfriend."

Because who knew if I did or not. Who cared. I thought about Prince a lot but I was about to get Taylor to finally notice me. After all this time. Nothing could mess this up.

"She got you good Felix." The girl laughed.

"Shut the fuck up Amber." Felix said a little too loud.

"AMBER?" I couldn't help from yelling. I grabbed my phone as quickly as I could. I called Anya after I mute my mic.

"Hello?" She said calmly.

"FELIX IS FUCKING AMBER!! I HAVE HIM ONLINE RIGHT NOW! SHE IS THERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK??? KELLI WE ARE GOING THERE  RIGHT NOW!"

"On it. Meet me outside!" Anya hung up the phone and I ran to Jason's room, banging on the door.

"What's the fire?"

"Felix is cheating on Anya and we are going to bust him. I need you to play Ammo until I get back so I don't lose my spot."

"Fuck yeah. Kick him in the balls for me." Jason ran to my room. I grabbed my keys and left right after hearing Jason say "Alright bitches, game on."