Level 1

WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS LANGUAGE, CRUED THEMES, SEXUAL REFERENCES, AND LOTS OF BRO-ING AROUND. THIS IS THE LAST WARNING. 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beepbeep. Beepbeep. Beepbeep. Beepbeep. Beepbeepbeep. Beepbeepbeep. BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP.

I slammed my hand on my alarm. Absent mindedly I grabbed my phone and opened my email. Nothing. I locked it and rolled back over. I heard the faint sound of my brother's alarm go off and knew that if I didn't get up soon he would come barreling into my room and jump on me. I rolled out of bed and stumbled to my computer still partially asleep. I turned on my monitor and typed in my password. The loud, sharp clicks of the keys woke me up more than any amount of coffee could. I went into the messenger my friends and I use to tell them I was awake. Immediately they flooded me with invites to the party they were having. I put on my headset and joined.

"Hey guys." I said sleepily.

Zach, Andy and Ryan were all talking at the same time.

"Hey whoa what's happening?"

"Ryan wants to change his name!" Zach said sounding like the youngest when in reality he was the oldest.

"Yeah and I don't see the big deal it's just a gamer tag." Ryan reasoned.

"But you have to admit it is kind of our thing to all have name related gamer tags." Andy sounded like he didn't sleep. I'd wish he would have called me. I wasn't sleeping much either.

"I hate mine."

"Ryan, come on, you like Totalof_Zero"

"I think it's stupid."

"It is Ryan's decision guys." I said twisting the cord of the head set around my fingers.

"Thank you Kelli."

"I just think you should do it after the beta test of Ammo."

There was a collective sigh from the group.

Zach was the first one to sleep. "Kelli, you know the chances of getting in that are-"

"Totally possible." Jordan said coming on to the mic for the first time. "It's a trademark of us. GraceKelli, SirMichael, _AttackonZACH_, READandyWRITE, it's a staple. The Name Crew."

"I think we all have a great chance to get in. They take 10 people from every state. How many people do you think know about this?"

"Gameinformer did an article about it." Zach said like he was delivering news of a death.

"Also IGN had something on it." Andy added.

"I still think we have a good chance. I mean you guys even said your friends have never heard of Ammo. It's so indie no one will pay attention."

There was a silence, and I knew why. The chance of one of us getting in was slim enough, but the chance of all of us getting in was barely there. "What if that dildo gets in Kelli?" Ryan asked.

"Who?"

"That dude you were telling us about the other day. King of whatever."

"Oh PrinceofHearts." The horny little 14-year-old. "I doubt it. But if he is I'm going to murder his soul."

"There she is!!! Kelli is awake gentlemen!!" Jourdan shouted.