Level 6

"YOU ARE SUCH A FAKE!!!"

"I AM SO NOT!!!!"

"GRACE YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THAT-"

"PRINCE I DON'T LIKE HORROR GAMES!!!!"

"Ladies, ladies you are both pretty." Ryan said. "I swear you two fight like a married couple."

"Please I would never touch Grace."

"Prince wishes he could have someone as great as me."

"So not true."

"Oh you know it."

"Hey remember when you guys didn't like each other?" Andy said.

"I still don't like him." I said into the mic.

"Oh please I have totally won you over!"

"Have not!!"

"The other day you told me you tolerated me!!!"

"Whatever." I went back to Oxenfree.

"You are playing a horror game now." Prince said.

"I didn't know it was horror!" I shouted.

"Oxenfree is not horror, you're just a wimp." Andy said who recommended the game to me.

The familiar pop up on the bottom right of my screen came up saying Zach had joined the call. We all said our hello's in one collective yell. "And how was the day for my favorite group of gamers?"

"Today was great!" I said no longer able to hold my joy in.

"Yeah? Okay spill the tea what happened?" Zach asked.

"Romeo??" Ryan interjected.

"Yo who's Romeo?" Prince asked.

"Romeo is this dude Grace has a crush on." I had gotten everyone to call me Grace to keep up the act.

"His name is really Romeo??" Prince said in utter disbelief.

"No I just don't want anyone to know what his name is. We all live in the same state. Someone could know him and it would be so embarrassing."

"How would that be embarrassing?!? Grace how long have you liked this guy?"

Andy- Way too fucking long!

Zach- Practically her life.

Ryan- Don't get me fucking started.

"We're talking about Ro?" Jordan said. No one realized he had entered the conversation.

"Grace if someone knows this dude then one of us can help set you up." Prince said very matter of factly.

"Funny story, Grace is shy as fuck. She has never talked to the dude. He doesn't know she exists."

"Wrong Andy! He looked at me today!!" I said over excited.

"Oh God you are so beyond repair." Prince said while what sounded like putting his head in his hands.

"I am not!" I heard a knock at our front door. It made me a little nervous knowing no one ever knocks on our door but I tried to push it away. While the conversation of whether watching let's plays of games you're too afraid to actually play yourself makes me less of a gamer continued, I heard voices in my living room. Three minutes later Jason came bursting into my room. He looked like he was about to cry. "Jay what's wrong?"

"Dad came and wants me to do something with him and his new fucking family."

"Hey, hey okay. Tell him that you're busy. We have plans tonight."