Level 5

Username Unavailable 's POV

Okay. Okay. Okay breath. You can do this just breath. There was a knock at the door. I ran to the door and swung it open with a little less grace then I had hoped.

"Hey. You look really, really, good Anya." Felix smiled.

I had never been particularly good with guys. I had my high school sweetheart sure, it was long and epic but thankfully it ended about a month before I found out I was leaving. Three years was a long time and dating seemed a little foreign to me. Felix's boldness was new to me. He didn't bullshit. He knew what he wanted and he just reached out and took it. It was almost refreshing. I hated games. I blushed. "Thank you. You look nice too." He did. It was just a T-shirt and jeans but he seemed put together.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah! Just let me get my phone." I went to the couch and got my purse, then came back and we got in his car. "So where are we going?"

"Chili's seem good to you?"

"Yeah that sounds great." We talked about small things like school and teachers when I saw the orange of a building. "Shit they have a Hooters here?!"

"Uhh yeah?" Felix laughed.

"We like, just got a Hooters like right before I moved down here."

"We could go eat there if you want?"

"I mean I'm okay with anything really. I'm not super picky."

"We'll go to Hooters then." We smiled at each other. "So you like Hooters?"

"Fuck yeah I do."

"A dirty mouth, video games, and Hooters? Are you sure you're not secretly a dude?"

I laughed a little. "I like to think I'm a bro at heart."

"Well you are one cute bro." I blushed and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Thank you."

"Any time."

We pulled into the parking lot when my phone started ringing. I looked down and saw the number. Fuck not now. I hit decline. Felix looked at me confused. "Someone I know from back home."

"You know her number by heart?"

"Yeah we were pretty close before-"

"Right before the big move."

"Right." We got into the building and were seated fairly quickly. As we were waiting for our food to come people started pouring in. "I guess we beat the rush."

"Yeah I guess so." There was another silence. "I fucking hate first dates. They are so awkward."

"Yeah I was thinking that too."

"Like I promise I'm not boring and I'm sure you aren't either."

"Okay let's solve that."

"What?"

"Tell me the weirdest thing that you have ever done?"

"What?" Felix looked taken back.

"Come on. I'll tell you mine after."

"Uuuhhh okay...I once slept on the roof of the hospital."