12. The Shade is Real

Start from the beginning

Liam's eyes flickered back to Sophia, and he immediately rushed to her side to tend to her bleeding finger.

I backed away awkwardly to give them space. What the hell was he doing here?

"You're bleeding." Liam stated, but Sophia pulled her hand away.

"Don't touch me."

Poor Sophia. She still loves him. Sophia looked to me for help, so I spoke up.

"Um, Sophia. I'll clean it up for you." I told her, and she walked passed Liam. Liam looked so confused.

Wondering, why were two of his exes together...

Danielle C POV

I was brushing my blue hair, when Gigi ran into my room, she looked panicked or shocked.

"What's wrong? Did they find Eleanor or something?" I asked. What else could it be.

"Louis is here. He's actually here." She breathed out.

I dropped the brush, feeling my heart pound, and ran out of the room.

He's here?! What?! Oh my God!! What was he doing here?!

I ran down the stairs, and there he stood, looking around the house curiously. 

"Babe?"

He quickly turned around at the sound of my voice, and I immediately smiled, feeling so happy. He, on the other hand, looked at me like I was an alien. I didn't care though, I just ran into his arms that I missed so much, and kissed him.

"I missed you so much!" I said, feeling like crying. He chuckled, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Love, why the fook is your hair blue?!" He asked shocked, and we laughed.

"It's a long story. Oh my God! You're here! How? When?" I asked, all these questions in my head.

"I don't know, I just got this invitation. I knew you were in Hawaii too, so I came." He said, his eyes still glancing to my blue hair.

"Love. Really. Why the hell is your hair blue?" He asked. I sighed, and rolled my eyes.

"Go on. Make a joke." I said, and he laughed.

"Oh trust me, there's a million jokes in my head." He said, and we laughed as I playfully hit him.

"Louis? When did you get here?" Briana asked, walking down the stairs. Ugh. Great. At least I have Louis now.

"She's here too? What?" He asked, totally confused, and lost. I shook my head, not wanting to explain.

"Briana. Hey. Is Freddie here?" He asked, and I took his hand. Briana still looked confused.

"No, he's home with Ashley. What are you doing here?" She asked, and we all stood there awkwardly.

Perrie POV

I laid on a pool chair in a bikini, and soaked up the sun. I still can't believe Eleanor left us like that. We didn't even get the chance to talk things through.

I'm just curious as to how. She's a sneaky one alright.

Gigi POV

Liam, and Louis were here and so far all the girls were shocked and didn't know what to do. Sophia looked sick to her stomach as Cherly and Liam kissed, and whispered things to each other.

Louis just had his arm around Danielle, and Briana stood awkwardly to the side. They chatted quietly, and I'm guessing about the baby.

If Liam and Louis were here, did it mean Zayn was coming to?