♥First Mission: Search & Destroy♥

Start from the beginning

Weiss: What does history have to do with this?

Oobleck: Why, what a prepousterous question, you silly girl! Why, history is the backbone of our very society! And the liver! Probably the kidneys, if I were to wager.

Weiss: And that means?

Oobleck: The southeast quadrant outside of Vale is home to wild forests and deep caverns, but it also the location of one of the kingdom's greatest failures!

Quark: Mountain Glenn.

Ruby: That's right!

Yang: It was an expansion of Vale... but in the end it was overrun by Grimm and fenced off from the rest of the city.

Oobleck: Correct! And now it stands abandoned as a dark reminder.

Blake: And a likely place for a hideout.

Oobleck: Precisely!

The airship came in over a spot of street amidst the ruined buildings and structures of the ruined area. It hovered right above the ground as we all jumped out of the craft with weapons drawn except for Doctor Oobleck before the ship flew away from the destruction.

Oobleck: You still may be students, but as of this moment, your first mission as Huntsmen and Huntresses has begun! From this point forward, you need to do exactly as Mr. Quartz say! Do you understand?

All of us nodded.

Oobleck: Ruby! I thought I told you to leave all of your bags at school.

Ruby: But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't.

Oobleck: She's not wrong... Very well, Ruby, leave your bag here, we can pick it up upon our return.

Ruby: But I, well uh-

Oobleck: Young lady, what in the world could you possibly have in that bag that could be so important to bringit with...

Ruby: Get back in the bag.

Zwei merely barked in response.

Oobleck: We're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility, and you brought... a dog?

Ruby: I, uh...

Oobleck: Genius! Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound, making them excellent companions for a hunt such as ours!

Ruby: I'm a genius!

Blake: So, what are your orders, our lovely leader, Quark Quartz.

Oobleck: Ah, yes, straight to the chase, I like it!

Quark: As you've been informed, the southeast area has been marked as a recent hot spot for Grimm activity. Now, there are several possible explanations for this behavior, one of which being... Grimm.

Ruby: Uh, what?

Oobleck: Grimm. A creature of Grimm approximately one hundred yards from us at this very moment.

Yang: What?!

A Beowolf was wondering alone in the abandoned city and Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang readied their weapons.

Quark: Whoa! Hold the weapons down!

Blake: Huh?

Quark: There are a million reasons why Grimm will congregate in this particular area. Most likely of which will be their attraction to negativity, sadness, envy, loneliness, hatred.

Ruby: So... what now?

Oobleck: We wait. We track. If this specimen leads us to its pack, that pack may subsequently lead us to our prey.

Blake: How long do we wait?

Oobleck: It's uncertain.

Suddenly, five Beowolves are already following the first and they spoted us.

Quark: Looks like we got some accompany!

Oobleck: Show me what you got.

Time skip after the fight scenes and setting up the fire

Quark: That's all for now team, we have to get some rest for tomorrow.

Yang: Got it!

We all set our sleeping bags and we slept on them.

Quark: Goodnight, ladies!

RWBY: Goodnight, Quark!

TO BE CONTINUED