"Hey mate." Marvin smiled cheerily, being the only one stood up he was the first to pull me into man-hug.

"Alright guys?" I pushed out a smile, trying not to show that I was feeling like shit.

"Yeah, management are late." JB said with a roll of the eyes.

"Aren't they always?" I softly chuckle, scratching my left arm.

"Yeah and then we get a earful if we're late." Oritsé grumbled. I sat down on the free leather chair and with a sigh I lent back, feeling weak from the lack of food I'd had today.

"You okay Ast? You seem different.." JB asked, turning his attention from his iPhone to look at me, a concerning frown in his face.

"Yeah, I'm just fine." I said through another forced smile. They all exchanged glances before giving me a questioning look, I hated how well they knew me.

"Barny with the girlfriend?" Oritsé wondered. I laughed slightly and shook my head.

"Not at all, we're great," I smiled genuinely this time, just the thought of her made me smile, "She said to say hi by the way."

"She saw us last night." Marvin laughed, nudging my arm off the edge of the leather chair so he could lean on it.

"Yeah, I know but you know what women are like." I chuckled, they all laughed with me, knowing exactly what I meant. The automatic doors made a noise which caught out attention and management were finally walking through, giving us the signal that it was time to leave. We all stood up and left the building, piling into the van where we spoke about the most random things.

"Whats the interview for?" I asked as we neared our location.

"Its for a magazine, we're having a photo shoot for it too." Marvin explained to me, peering out the window at the big building we were driving into.

"Oh right, what about the other one?" I wondered, having a look for myself.

"TV appearance, pre recorded." Oritsé chipped in. I nodded and kept quiet, my stomach starting to do backflips. The van door was pulled open and we all got out, being guided into the building and towards the dressing room where the stylist was waiting for us with our outfits for today.

"This ones for you Marvin. She said, pointing towards one clothing rail and he nodded, walking over to it and having a look through his collection.

"JB." She smiled, nodding towards his.

"Oritsé." She done the same for his.

"And Aston, yours is just there." She said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I smiled at her and walked over to the clothing rail which looked like I had the most on. I scanned through what had been chosen for me and I was pretty happy with it, it was definitely my style. Suddenly, the door opened and in walked a girl around our age with brown hair and dark eyes, a cheery smile on her face as she introduced herself as "Brittany". She was going to be our interviewer.

"We're going to be taking snaps while you're being interviewed to put in the magazine as well as the photo shoot ones," Brittany explained, "We'll also be recording it so fans can watch it online."

"Sounds good." We all nodded.

"So if you want to get changed and we'll get straight to it." She smiled before leaving the room. Before we got changed we were taken to get our hair sorted, along with a small bit of make up which we were always reluctant to have as you could imagine.

"You're looking paler than usual today Aston." Our make up artist, Maria pointed out and I didn't thank her for it before all the boys overheard.

"Oh really? I didn't get much sleep last night." I shrugged.