Chapter Twenty One

< Things spoken in Korean will be in italics >

Something sounding like a camera shutter caused you to stir in your sleep, cuddling into what seemed like somebody elses chest. Not wanting to wake up just yet, you slowly opened one eye to see where you were at, and whose chest you were cuddled in to.

Looking up carefully, you smile seeing a sleeping Donghyuck with eyes wired shut and mouth slightly hung open. You were glad seeing he actually did get some sleep.

You had no idea that's you'd fallen asleep in his room. His arms didn't give you much option to move as they held your waist tightly as if he were holding a pillow close to him. All you did was hug your arms to your chest and move closer to Donghyuck, momentarily forgetting about the camera flash.

That was until another one suddenly went off, causing you to flinch. "See what you did Chenle!" Mark's voice whispered angrily at the young boy.

"What? I had to capture the moment!" Chenle chuckled obnoxiously.

"We're going to be late to school anyway!" Renjun defended him.

"Someone just wake them up already." Jisung sounded annoyed.

"Leave it to me to get things done around here." Everyone earned an petulant eye roll from Jeno. "Yah!" He yelled over the bed, your ears probably bleeding as you screamed shaking the whole bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jeno!" you shout automatically in English still half asleep. Mark just laughed while Jeno took a cautious step back from the bed.

"How is Donghuck still sleeping?" Jaemin asks hearing a small smore emit from Donghyuck's partially open mouth. You look down at his unmoving form, lifting up his arm only to have it fall limp onto the bed next to him.

"Someone's a heavy sleeper."

"Why didn't you guys leave for school yet? And what was all that yell-" you sit up straight up in bed seeing Taeyong enter the dorm. Quickly you reach your hand to Donghyuck's face gently slapping his face repeatedly trying to wake him up.

"Jaemin did it!" Donghyuck instantly sat up in the bed, half asleep yelling things that sounded like nonsense to everyone but him. 

"What were you dreaming about you little-" Jaemin was about to lunge untill Jeno pulled his shirt back.

Taeyong watched the scene playing out in front of him in utter confusion. "(Y/N) everyone was wondering where you were at, but now we know..."

Donghyuk finally coming to his sense looked to you sitting in his bed, then to Taeyong as he blushed furiously. "We just-"

"I'm not even going to ask. You're lucky I didn't sleep in here tonight." Taeyong laughed, already turning for the door. "Get ready for school."

"Okay Mom." Donghyuck muttered under his breath, throwing the covers off of you both.

Throwing your head back in laughter, you shove Donghyuck's shoulder when everyone finally left the room. "So now you're starting to roast people in English too?"

"Just get out so I can get ready." Donghyuck smirked pushing you out of the bed.

"You're grouchier that usual in the morning. I'll make note of that."

With a groan you, Donghyuck, and the other members all stepped in through the doors of SOPA. Everyone lazily split knowing the bell was about to go off any second. None of them wanted to be here you could tell as you tugged Donghyuck in the direction of your dance class.

"Do they seriously make us go to school before debut?" Donghyuck complained, jestingly putting his head on your shoulder with a pout. You patted him lightly before pushing him off.

"Come on the quicker we get to class the quicker we can get home and get out of these ugly uniforms."

Looking down at you with a deep sigh he chuckles. "To be honest I don't think anyone here can look as good in a bright yellow uniform as you."

Flustered because of his childishness, you turned around preventing him from seeing your crimson cheeks. "You're so annoying let's go."

"Just saying." He laughs at how flustered you were, reaching down to gently grab your hand as you continued to approach the class.

"Donghyuck why is everyone staring at us?" You eyes frantically searched the room meeting every single face that stared back at yours. Frightened, you pulled Donghyuck  to the back of the classroom, and even so each pair of eyes turned slightly towards you.

"They're not staring at us." He shoulders bounced in laughter. "They're staring at you."

"Why! Make it stop." you whined like a child.

"It's because you're an SM trainee now."

You stared at him blankly while he sat there believing he just just said the most obvious thing in the whole world. "And I'm supposed to just understand what that means?"

"Word gets around quick of a new trainee." He quietly explained. "Especially a trainee under one of the big three companies. So expect a lot of unwanted attention."

You slumped into your seat, head thrown back as you groaned in annoyance. "I guess I shouldn't compain considering what you guys go through." Donghyuck said nothing as he silently resting his elbow on the desk, head in his hand while he stared at you amusingly. "How did they find out anyway?"

"They make it their job to find out." He chuckles. "Since it's what they all want."

"Isn't this going to be fun." You rolled your eyes.

"Enjoy it sweetheart."

"Did you really just call me sweetheart?" A raise of an eyebrow was enough to annoy him.

"Yah! Ms. ___ and Mr. Lee, you can flirt later. For now just pay attention in class." The teacher scolded you both, forcing a blush upon your cheeks while Donghyuck seemed rather unaffected as he kicked you playfully under your desk, directing your attention towards the nettlesome boy.

"You're really asking for it today aren't you."