Surprise

MATURE CONTENT

I got to Tom's around 3:00, it gives me enough time to light all the candles and get "dressed" for his little surprise. I'm practically vibrating in anticipation, I have missed his hands on me all week, and judging by my outfit he won't be able to keep his them off of me. I've chosen black silk, thigh high stockings, held up with the clips of my black lace corset, no panties...I have a silk bathrobe loosely tied, my hair is down, just the way he likes it. My heals complete the look, now we wait. He should be here any minute. I'm trying to decide where to stand when I hear his truck pull up. I'm freaking out, I decide to lean up against the couch.

He walks through the door looking every bit as delicious as I remember, wearing black dress pants and a green dress shirt unbuttoned at the collar with the sleeves rolled up, Mr. Sexy, hasn't noticed me yet and I can't help but smile.

"Surprise." I say softly

Tom jumps a little and drops his suitcase, staring at me shocked that I'm here.

"You scared me." He says but a slow smile decorates his chiseled features. He slowly stalks towards me, like I'm a mirage that will soon disappear.

"Sorry, I figured after a long day, you would be happy to dine in." I smirk, pushing myself off the couch to meet him in the middle of the vast room.

"You look like good enough to eat." He rumbles, as we meet in the middle he runs his hand against my chest to the loose opening of my robe, traveling up to wrap around the back of my neck. "God, I really missed you." He whispers, like he's surprised by the revelation of it, he pulls me into a searing kiss, I moan out as our tongues reunite for the first time in a week, desperate for more contact, I start unbuttoning his shirt, I need to feel every muscle hot under my hands. He pulls back and smiles, "I want to unwrap my surprise." He rasps out, Tom trails his finger down to the bow of the robe and his touch is driving me insane. I need to feel all of him, I start to unbutton his pants, he slaps my hand away. "Oh no baby, this is my surprise, I want to enjoy this, Shit, no panties? Naughty, naughty girl." His swiftly picks me up by my waist, throws me over his shoulder, and smacks my ass, I squeal in delight! This man does things to me.

I don't need long to figure out he's taking me to the bathroom, he starts the huge shower and all multiple jets come to life. I look up to his eyes, "May I ask why you're choosing to shower now?" I stand up on my toes and lick the bottom of his jaw, he goans out.

"Traveling makes me feel gross, but I can't wait to get inside you, do you mind? His breath is coming in pants as he's ripping me out of my corset, he's made the decision for me, but I'm too happy to oblige, I can't wait either.

"This is your surprise, you can have me how ever you like." I respond, "It better be soon though, because I'm dripping for you baby." He growls out a delicious roar and picks me up by my thighs, caring me into the shower shoving me against the wall, "My stockings?"

"Leave them on." He moans as he thrusts into me in one quick motion, both us is crying out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, I've missed you, this is going to be quick, I'm sorry but you're so fucking hot." He is pistoning inside of me hitting my clit everytime sending me higher and higher, I can't take much more. My breath is ragged and I feel the familiar tightening in my belly.

"Tom, it's coming, I'm cumming, fuck, don't stop!" I think I stopped breathing as my head rolls onto his shoulder and shatter into a thousand glorious pieces, Tom following right after. He flops down on the bench with me still on top of him, kissing my shoulder he whispers, "Watching you cum for me is by far, the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life."