Goodbye

*MATURE CONTENT*

I'm naked, panting with my legs spread wide, Tom is sinking is his tongue painfully slow into my already contracting flower. I've fought it long enough, but the truth is I can't get enough of his body, or his rough gritty voice as he describes everything he's going to do to me. I've moved into the town house but I've been spending almost every night at Señor Sexy Pants house since the last night in the hotel. He blew off a business trip, saying he had a lot of making up to do, well he's done that and then some. Weve been at it like bunnies for the last 3 days and I feel like Tom is my crack, I can't get enough.

"Fuck, you taste so good my love." He growls and I cum. I'm lifeless on his bed with a grin on my face as he kisses his way up to my face. His grin matches mine, we just stare at eachother for a while. I can't believe I got so lucky to have this delicious man worshiping my body. He's perfect. We haven't talked anymore about how he loves me and he hasn't expected me to say it back, thankfully, I'm not sure what my feelings are. I want him every minute of the day, but I can't love him, not while I have all this unfinished business with B.

"What is it baby?" He rumbles

"I'm ok, don't stop." I breathe out. He isn't convinced

"They are going to find him, Catalina. They have cops all over." He says as he envelopes me in his strong arms. "What can I do? Do you want to try and go away again? Florida for real this time, I'll leave my phone here?" He smirks and I can't help but smile.

"It was an awful trip, I didn't think I would miss someone who was on vacation with me." I laugh

Tom frowns, "I'm never going to do that again, that was so unfair. We are both far to busy in business, when we get together we need to shut that shit off, so, what do you say? A do over?" His eyes are hopeful.

"I don't know Tom, I've got like three showings this week and 10 next week, I'm supposed to be helping Karen with this new client. What if we just spend the weekend in bed here, I promise I won't be distracted?" I run my hand up his chest trying to persuade him.

"Mmmmm, as tempting as that sounds, I know you'll be distracted. So let's plan it for 2 weeks from now, but in the mean time." He runs his thick finger up the side of my thigh. "How bout we finish what we started?" He slowly leans in to kiss me and his phone rings. I groan in frustration.

"I'm not going to answer, I need you." He dips in to kiss my collarbone. I sigh out when the phone stops, relieved we can continue, when it rings again.

"Babe just answer it, I'm- OHHHHH!" He cups my sex and nips at my nipple. The phone rings again and he growls.

"WHAT!" He bellows out causing me to quake, I've never heard him so loud, I kinda like it.

"Well be right down." Tom clips out, he gets up and pulls his pants up and I sit up quickly.

"What's the matter?" Tom sits next to me on the bed and gingerly takes my tiny hand in his large one. I know this isn't good.

"Baby, I need you to keep breathing after I tell you this, ok? Promise me." He's whispering

"What is it? Just tell me." I know it's bad, worse than I can imagine I think.

"That was the police, baby, they found Clair, She's dead."

I gasp and then nothing, I can't breathe, all the blood is draining from my face and my heart is in my throat.

"But, I, I just talked to her this morning, what, how?" I choke out.

"I don't know all the story, love, but we have to go down to the station, They need you, to, umm, they need you to identify her." He finally lets out.