"Crush?" Her and Claudia say at the same time and they both crowd the poor baby vamp. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red and he avoided their eyes. Claudia stared him down before smirking.

"I know who it is," She said simply before sitting down next to Felix. The two crossed their arms and looked creepily alike. Parker pursed her lips before turning back to Conor.

"Conor!" She complained, feeling left out. She honestly had no idea who could he could have a crush on.

"Oh sis, since you're so oblivious, let me give you a hint. What is the meaning of Conor's name?" Felix said and Parker narrowed her eyes.

"Conor...means...Oh," Parker smiled before her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh...I ship it!," She yelled and Conor looked scared but Felix and Claudia just rolled their eyes.

"What? What does my name mean?" Conor demanded, slapping Parker on the arm. She stopped waving her arms and faced him.

"Your name means wolf lover...more like Gale lover," She said and Conor's face went pale," Aww...two of my Munchkins have found love!" Conor sighed and frowned. Parker stopped teasing him immediately and placed a hand on his arm.

"Conor, what's wrong?" No reply.

"This is what I was trying to tell you, our baby vamp here likes werewolf guy but doesn't have the guts to tell him," Felix said and Parker finally understood. She hummed and tapped her lip in thought for a few seconds. Claudia had left already, pulling Felix along because she knew Parker wanted to talk to Conor alone.

"Conor, look at me," Her voice was serious and Conor looked at her. He looked tired, and Parker paused. It was eerie how much Conor looked like she did when everything had happened so many years ago. Tired, at the same time as hopeful.

"What do you do...when the universe is saying you can't be together?" Parker's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"What world do you mean?" She asked quietly and Conor shook his head.

"Not...like I don't care what people say about me liking Gale. I care because I'm a vampire and he's a werewolf, and our kinds hate each other." Parker looked at him before she burst out laughing.

Then she realized how terrible she was.

"I'm sorry...it's just," She pursed her lips, taking in his sad expression and the tears in his eyes," Do you know what I am?" Conor looked taken aback for a second.

"Well...you're a vampire?" He asked, confused as heck. Parker smiled and looked down as she remembered the early days. The days with her mother and brothers, living in Chicago. What a beautiful world then. What a terrible time then as well.

"I am. Now. But when I was human, I was a witch. I used to know these elaborate spells and me and my siblings would look over my mother's grimoire and just...learn. For hours on end," The picture is clear now. Three children huddled around a book on a small bed as their mother made feathers fly into the air. A simple, yet wondrous trick. The first of many.

"I was a witch then...and when I died, something happened. Something terrible. I was everything all at once, but I was nothing at the same time. Immortal, but human. Vampire, but witch. To this day, my powers are still present," She glanced at him, and he looked amazed, "Do you think I give a damn what anyone says?" Conor shook his head quickly.

"I don't. Because you can't change who you are, what you became. But this part of you that...yeah, that maybe craves blood every freaking second, is also the source of your life. People can only give you crap if you're doing something terrible, and if not, they better mind their own freaking business."